1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Miss Piggy on The Apprentice

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Miss Piggy just made a surprise cameo appearance at the end of The Apprentice on NBC during a Dove soap tie-in for the show.

If you saw it, post your thoughts.

2. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Saw it. Although it was a very brief cameo appearance it's great to see the Muppets in another commercial.

3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo Well-Known Member

Missed it?

If you missed it, the same episode will be repeated on CNBC at the following dates and times (check your local listings for details):

Friday, February 11 @ 8:00pm on CNBC
    Friday, February 11 @ 11:00pm on CNBC
    Tuesday, February 15 @ 8:00pm on CNBC
    Tuesday, February 15 @ 11:00pm on CNBC

4. wes

wes Well-Known Member

5. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius Well-Known Member

What does she do?

6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Couldn't see the comercial but Miss Piggy and Donald Trymp are two of your choices to vote on so maybe it's who is the biggest ham :o I think at actuall is who looks the most refreshed after using the Dove moisturizer.

7. Camellia

Camellia Well-Known Member

hi, thanks for posting this. haha! I loved it!!! I voted for Miss piggy of course.

It is a well designed commercial, but at the end, don't ya think people will say "gee if I use this soap, will I look like a Pig/Woman?" ;-)

ah the wonders of tv. the commercials are better than the tv shows! :)

take care!
    Camellia

8. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Well-Known Member

wish i could have seen it lol

9. Camellia

Camellia Well-Known Member

the clip is on the internet

hi, the person on this thread was kind enough to post a link where the clip is located. you can view it there

enjoy :)

10. wes

wes Well-Known Member

I wonder what happens when she wins? :)

11. Lynnette

Lynnette Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy in Dove Commercial

I saw the episode of The Apprentice with the Dove promotion but as a rerun on CNBC and it didn't have Miss Piggy at the end. Or maybe what y'all were talking about was another episode I haven't seen?

Anyway, the link to dove.com states the promotion is over but I just saw a commercial on WGN with "refreshed" ladies after they used the cucumber Dove. Miss Piggy was the last refreshed lady at the end of the commercial. All refreshed, hair blowing. Brief sighting but cute!

-Lynnette

12. wes

wes Well-Known Member

It was on the original broadcast of The Apprentice :)

13. I have seen the commercial, but i didnt see the show, was she on the show too? or just the dove shot?