Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson this upcoming Wednesday night August 1. Check your local CBS affiliates for channels and times in your area.

It’s likely she’ll be promoting TMS Season 2 DVD release so we need to all be on the lookout for more appearances the next several weeks.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
The Guide on my Tivo lists it as "Muppet Miss Piggy; Glen Hansard and Markita Ingoli perform" . . . so it looks like the diva demanded top billing!
Thanks for the tip Phillip.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for the notice! Now I actually have a chance of catching this one, lol!

Erine81981

Reaction score
COOL! :mad: Can't wait hope i can get someone to record this since i don't get CBS in my room. But i'll be watching no matter what.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
See Tv Guide says thu but the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson website says wed. I will have to watch both to see which one.

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's awesome! I'll have to check that out. Thanks for posting the news, Phil!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Oooh Cant Wait...there hasnt been a muppet appearence for a while!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
thanks for that bit of muppety news Phil. I almost did click on "Muppet Appearances" thread couse we hadnt had nothin since Kermie on Larry Kings 50th... well glad i did click here tonight! WEll i have to get up at 5am to be at work by 6am but I'll stay up JUST to tape Piggy, and then I'll go to bed! I mean come on now... i CANT miss a Muppet... OR a MISS PIGGY appearance! :smile:

:wink: love that pig!

dbarrie

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I'll DVR it (it's like TiVO) and watch it tomorrow. I'm not an insomniac :wink:.