Miss Piggy on The Talk May 29 (Re-run)

Hubert

Reaction score
I just turned on the TV and found Miss Piggy on The Talk right now. Is this real and airing now, or is this like old and reairing or something? Reason I ask is that I haven't heard anything about it and they're talking about the Muppets Walk of Fame star.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The appearance is from March 21, but it's fantastic!

The Talk airs on CBS so check local stations for times in your area. If you have trouble watching the full show, here is a highlight. Watch Miss Piggy and Sharon Osbourne go head-to-head. Must see indeed!

Please post and let us know your thoughts on this hilarious appearance.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I was so happy and excited to see Miss Piggy on The Talk today. Didn't know it was a rerun. Must have been a day I didn't watch The Talk. But I was a little ??? about that they bring up The Muppets now. But then again, why not while having Miss Piggy on.

That fight with her and Sharon Osbourne was hilarious.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I loved that appearance!!! Miss Piggy was brillant on there!!! Eric Jacobson really pulled out all the stops that day!!! Haha I was like rooting for her when they started fighting! Obviously you could tell they planned it ahead of time but still hilarious none of the less! I was like fight for your frog Piggy fight for your frog!!!! LOL!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Mrs. Otter and I were delighted to catch that one again, quite by accident - we had seen the original broadcast and it was just as funny the second time.

The best thing about the Piggy-vs-Sharon-Osbourne battle is that Sharon totally buys into it. She and Julie Chen were already doing a great job in bringing Piggy into the conversation and then came the great exchange about Piggy singing with Ozzy on Kermit Unpigged, and THE PHOTO...launching the Battle Royale...priceless!!!