Miss Piggy on "The View" Wednesday October 1

ngreen522

Reaction score
I sent The View an email demanding that they release this footage for those of us who work during the day. LOL We'll see what comes of that.

BEAR

Reaction score
I was surprised to hear Piggy say that the Christmas special would be this year!

muppet baby

Reaction score
thank you so much for posting the link so we could see wow miss piggy looks so good as always . sassy and fun love her so much as always she will always be my faverite muppet :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah thanks! The look on her face during the Kermit clip and her description of what'll happen when she gets home doubled ME over! :big_grin:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I loved it but I really can not stand those women I've even stop enjoy whoopi goldberg these days, it's sad the direction tv has gone.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I loved it but I really can not stand those women I've even stop enjoy whoopi goldberg these days, it's sad the direction tv has gone.
exactly... I still like Woopi, though. But this comment made me laugh:
Hey! For the first time on The View Elisabeth isn't the biggest puppet at the table.....
Man, if that's the best they can do for a commentator on the right, I'm glad I'm not on any side.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm not the Veiws' biggest fan but I have always loved Woopi. Nothing can change that :smile:. I think she is the best thing to happen to the show in a long time...