Miss Piggy on Today rescheduled for Friday February 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that on Monday morning Miss Piggy stops by The Today Show to promote her new book The Diva Code. After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.

If you’d like more information on The Diva Code book, we’re talking about the new release here…
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=41126

The Diva Code is the second Muppet release from Hyperion. Last fall Pepe's first book, It's Hard Out Here For a Shrimp: Life, Love & Living Large was also released.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I wish I knew about what time she's show up. Right now I'm sitting through an extended interview with President Obama. I don't want to turn if off for the risk of missing something.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet segments are usually after the first hour of the show, so you likely have a little time. Let us know what you think after you see Miss Piggy.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Obama already? Your station must show Today sooner than mine. My station just finished the Superbowl report. No pig right now, just the pigskin. :embarrassed:

My VCR is standing by and I'll be watching closely for our favorite porcine diva...:search:

Convincing John

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Obama already? Your station must show Today sooner than mine. My station just finished the Superbowl report. No pig right now, just the pigskin. :embarrassed:

My VCR is standing by and I'll be watching closely for our favorite porcine diva...:search:

Convincing John
I know betwen the Super Bowl and the president how are they going to even have time for a Diva?

Convincing John

Reaction score
I know betwen the Super Bowl and the president how are they going to even have time for a Diva?
:mad: "They BETTER not cut out Moi's interview!"

(LOL)

Seriously, they'll have time. We just gotta be patient. In the meantime, I can check out my local weather. Hmmm...partly crappy with a 40% chance of slushy slop tonight, followed by isolated, unsalted icy spots tomorrow. Just as I thought. :wink:

Convincing John

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Maybe she'll be in the fourth hour? I think she still owes the co-hosts of the fourth hour a good talking to after her last(?) appearance in the Whatnot show.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I believe they're at the third hour now. Hopefully, she'll show up soon.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe she'll be in the fourth hour? I think she still owes the co-hosts of the fourth hour a good talking to after her last(?) appearance in the Whatnot show.
I hope so, because it's after 10:00 and she hasn't shown up yet. I checked the TV listings and it said she was supposed to appear between 7:00 to 9:00 but she didn't. If she doesn't show up, I might just complain to the network. It really makes me mad when I hear that a Muppet is supposed to appear on a program and he/she doesn't.

Convincing John

Reaction score
She hasn't been mentioned yet, either. They usually mention what's coming up at the beginning of the hour, right?

Maybe they had to cut some of their stuff out of the show today because of the Obama interview:smirk:...just a guess...

Convincing John

Status
Not open for further replies.