Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, from the looks of things, I believe it was cut out. :smirk:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Well that is a bit disapoting
That's for sure. And it has happened before- Back in 2007, I think, Sonia Manzano (Maria from Sesame St.) was scheduled to appear on the Today show to promote a children's book, but she was cut from the show as well.

Does anybody know if they reschedule the interviews for another day, or if they just drop them altogether?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i could understand them cutting if something was really happing in the news, but there wasn't.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Piggy will be on Friday!

Miss Piggy's appearance on Today, originally scheduled for today, did not air today (as many of you observed). Miss Piggy's appearance has been bumped to Friday (February 6, 2009). I'm not sure if this last-minute move was because of some conflict with the Today Show's schedule or if Miss Piggy just couldn't make it to the show today. However Miss Piggy will be on the show this week.

I've also been told that Piggy will be stopping by The View next week (2/12/09) to promote the book as well...so more diva goodness to come.

:mad:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
humm i wonder what that means diva goodness to come humm

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for that information, Waldo. However, I'm still not to keen with staying in front of the TV for four hours so if you can give me an exact time that would be good. Or maybe someone can post it on You Tube or on the web somewhere. Fridays are always pretty busy for me so I'm not sure I'd get a chance to see it so I thought I should make that suggestion.

TML

Reaction score
That is why we have VCRs and DVRs.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, but the VCR I have at my apartment doesn't record. I am pretty busy Thursday night so I probably won't have time to get to my parents house to record it there so I'm just not sure what to do. Anyway, sorry for complaining here. I guess I'll figure it out.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Miss Piggy's appearance on Today, originally scheduled for today, did not air today (as many of you observed). Miss Piggy's appearance has been bumped to Friday (February 6, 2009). I'm not sure if this last-minute move was because of some conflict with the Today Show's schedule or if Miss Piggy just couldn't make it to the show today. However Miss Piggy will be on the show this week.

I've also been told that Piggy will be stopping by The View next week (2/12/09) to promote the book as well...so more diva goodness to come.

:mad:
Thanks for the information i recorded Monday hoping to catch Miss Piggy , and by the end i firgured this is what happed that they had to change the day for some reason . i will record her friday appercace can not wait to see her on today and i will also record the veiw apperance that is going to be very neat .

I useally do not watch the veiw , exept on when some one that i like comes on the Muppets or some other star that i love like Jane Seymour or someone like that .

Those to apperances for Miss Piggy will be a lot of fun .

I wonder if for the today show if Miss Piggy had a diva moment or something is why they had to change it for her to come LOL ( just kidding although for our beloved Miss Piggy you never know LOL she is my all time faverite muppet hehe ):smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.