1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy, series 1, exclusive

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Satcapricorn, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

Anyone know when she will be released? I'm sorry if someone posted this question already..I'm new.
  2. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

You can find it at ebgames.com Look under action figures.
  3. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

4. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

5. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

Do you know if Toys R Us will be selling her also, or I can only get her from that site?
  6. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

It is an exclusive only to ebgames.
  7. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad New Member

You can also find them at the EB stores. There's one in just about every mall.

MH
  8. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

Thanks again:)
  9. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

:confused: Zach, do you wish to add to this one?
    Mike you may be interested, at least in Phoenix, they are very impossible to find.
    I have yet to see ANY Muppet figures in the Phoenix EB.
    Whenever I go in and ask, they look at me like I'm an idiot.
    (Which I pretty much am, but still.....)
    They actually told me they were "ELECTRONICS" boutique, NOT "PLASTIC Boutique, and sugested I go to KB or Toys R Us.
  10. CraigD

CraigD New Member

Ken or Mike,

Do you guys know whether the exclusives for Electronics Boutique or Toys R Us will be available in the Australian stores, or are these American exlusives?

By the way, I hope these figures sell well here, cause we're getting seriously jipped on the price. The regular figs are $25-$30 and the playset is $70. It's even more expensive then the Simpsons range, which doesn't come cheap either. I know this isn't Palisades fault, and that it's the Oz distributor, Croftminster, that's charging so much to the retailers. It still sucks though. I just hope they sell well so Croftminster continue to distribute the further figs.

Craig
  11. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

Within a forty mile radius, I have two ebs, neither of which have ever carried figures. So I traveled last week over 60 miles to Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island, and after finding the second EB in that mall, I found Muppet figures. I guess distribution is quite wacky in some areas.
  12. matleo

matleo Active Member

hey Mike

Yeah, not all EB stores sell action figures. Actually the first EB I went to said they were starting to stop selling figures because it just they were all just pegwarmers. To be truthful I've only found one EB here in NJ that sells action figures so far.

--Matt
  13. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

It's amazing that EB is going to all the trouble to get these exclusives, and advetise them, and then not put them in the stores.
    Going so far as to have the employees insult the people who are stupid enough to come in and ask for them.
    So the consumer has to order them online (and wev'e all heard about how great their delivery system can be (heavy sarcasm).
    Oh, well... I am sure the folks that own Babbage's are all sleeping well.
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Here in the UK - EB don't sell action figures at all, and they aren't even OWNED by EB ! LOL !