Miss Piggy: The Beginning

mo

Reaction score
chapter 3

piggy had finally arrived at the city! the dusty smell of exhaust from the passing cars and the weird hobo that was fallowing her put her off, but suddenly as if by magic a beautiful boutique was right in front of her as she walked in she could smell the sweet scent of fresh fabric that scared of the hobo she saw designer clothes on every rack near her she could tell she was smart for coming in. but the thing was she was the only one in here there were walls with huge pictures of a pig around her age only she was fatter and her hair was long and black. she walked up to the desk to another pig her age with auburn hair "hi what's with the portraits of that pig girl?"
"she autumn hoglet young singer/model this is her store but you could buy something if you like."
piggy just looked at her, well not in the eye she was fileling her nails but her and autumn looked similar only she was thinner and had red hair.
"does she come here? I mean it looks pretty empty!"
"she does a lot but most people don't because the clothes are too big!"
just then autumn walked into the store
"hey summer sweetie gimme something to wear I have a beauty patent in exactly 24 hours and I need something sylish but not in your face!"
"sure let me go out back!"said summer
piggy looked at autumn her thick legs and huge stomach kinda made her look more like a morbidly obese pig than a model but she was pretty but gravely intimidating
"hi I'm piggy this is my first time any where from my farm It was terribly unstlish and glitzy like this place!"
"good to know!" she said in her sarcastic tone.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Aw, Piggy's so innocent! She's all like, "Hi, what's your name?"

That was such a squeeeeeeeee moment!!

I leave you with a Muffin!
And send your brother my love!>:embarrassed:<

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
chapter 4

"so why do you work for her? she seems like a jerk!" said piggy as her and summer were walking to the nail salon
"It's a long sad story I'll probably tell you later."
just then murray walked up to them
"what does the word boisterous mean?"he asked Inquisitively
"and whose that?"asked piggy
"that's murray the weird guy that goes round asking people what word's mean ignore him and he"ll eventually go away!"
"I can hear you!!!" he said as he ran away

"please enter the beauty pagent!" sighed summer "I don't want my autumn to win she is such a jerk and your a lot prettier and if you win you'll get more money to buy an apartment here or some thing
"but it's in 8 hours!"
"I can sort that out!" she said as she got blond hair dye and a purple velvet dress with matching studded silver heels. piggy had never done anything like this before but after wards she looked absolutely stunning like a freshly washed baby. maybe she was meant to win this! maybe this was her time to shine!

later at the pagent ...

miss piggy was with a lot of other pig girls her age but she was by far the prettiest all the judges were looking at her in awe as tossed her elegant blond hair and purple opera gloves...

'the judges have made their decision and they have chosen...................PIGGY LEE!!!!!"
piggy was in shock the other girl pigs were in shock of autumn not winning but autumn was the most shocked of all as she attacked piggy
"take this bacon head!"she said as she continually beat piggy with her with leather purse but piggy as if by impulse started fighting her back with martial art?
Now this was shocking!
autumn was taken away in a gurney and piggy had been disqualified for beating up someone famous she sat with her legs dangling from the stage
"piggy! piggy guess what!"
"what?"said piggy the sadness in her voice was sad enough to make a baby cry
"autumn won't get out of hospital for 3 weeks and another beauty pagent is coming!"

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha! That wasn't fair! Autumn shoould get disqualified too!!!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I second that. She was the one who started attacking. Miss Piggy only fough back in self-defense. But keep 'em coming :excited:

mo

Reaction score
chapter 5

piggy had had it with autumn and thought maybe it was a bad Idea to move out maybe she should've stayed with her ugly mother and bratty siblings. summer was a lot of help though she was good at doing people's nails and always seemed happy.

"so why do you work for her?"
"autumn? oh yeah here's the story."

THE STORY

me and autumn were twin sisters and we lived in the city sometimes we would go to the park she was nice back then... one day when we were six she was singing really badly when sur agent came up and asked her if she wanted to have an acting and singing contract she said she would!
she put on about 50 lbs and got everything she wanted she has a manshion in every big city from london to tokyo! I wish I could've stopped her but by the time it started it was unstoppable and she had become a monster!

"wow!" said piggy "and I thought I had problems!"
"well It's a bit sad really but I get a room in every mansion and sometimes 4 meals a day. so yeah things worked out for the best..."said summer

"what about your parents?"

"they died in a car crash when we were 3!"

"oh I'm sorry..."
"It's ok there fine up there."
"in heaven?"
"yeah but also we put the coffins in the attic."

"I hate that pig I hate that pig I hate that pig I..."
autumn was in her hospital room scowling at the television where it showed her on the news being beaten up by piggy
"shut up autumn! save your voice you have a tour in 4 weeks aqnd you've been saying that for about a week!" said sur agent.
but autumn continued. like a stuck record.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well she may hate her, but...

I love that pig, I love that pig, I love that pig!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET AUTUMN!!!

mo

Reaction score
chapter 6

miss piggy was still curious about what makes autumn so engagingly into raging she thought about it like a bear thinks about his jokes for his comedy act."she probably has a boyfriend!"she decided.
everything was pretty good the hobo hadn't fallowed her for about a week and she got used to murray summer let her sleep in the back of the store and the beauty pagent...well she had better things to do!
"who's your favorite harry potter character?"asked piggy
"luna lovegood... why'd ya ask?"said summer
"because I'm bored and all these things are freaking me out!"
"you know why my sister wins? because she's pushy and she's confident and maybe if you act pushy and confident everyone will want you to win!"
"your right!"

so this is when in the story piggy's personality changes slightly for the rest of muppet history
BOO-YAH!!!!

autumn was sick her eyes had literally turned red with suspense and agony she was so focused on winning she vomited overachieving the air was thick with arrogance when you walked near her
sur agent walked in her room where she was still saying i hate that pig i hate that pig i...
"HOLY CRAP!!! AUTUMN IN A TRANCE!!!! SHE'S GONNA DIE!!! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!" unfortunatly sur agent is very... well... not bright. and autumn is just fine.:sigh:

Misskermie

Reaction score
WHY? WHY DID SUR AGENT HAVE TO BE STUPID? I-I mean, yaaaay! autumn's gonna live! Heh heh...

YAY! PIGGY WILL BE PUSHy!!!

mo

Reaction score
WHY? WHY DID SUR AGENT HAVE TO BE STUPID? I-I mean, yaaaay! autumn's gonna live! Heh heh...

YAY! PIGGY WILL BE PUSHy!!!
sorry I just wanted him to say holy crap! he was having a senior moment at 43!