1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, Jun 25, 2009.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

D'oh, the Miss Piggy Tonner dolls, that were supposed to be released this month, have been bumped to the third quarter.:(
    I wonder why they have been delayed for so long, when they were going to be imminently released?All what I can think of is that maybe Tonner got the shipment from the factory and something was wrong with them and they have to start from scratch again.:confused:
    But then in second thoughts, third quarter starts in a few days.However She isnt coming in the next 30 days and the period goes till Septemer.
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

so she's not coming until september? i thought she was already out!
  3. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Hey Nick, she was supposed to be out the end of June. The two dresses that are sold separately;y seem to still be coming out the end of June. Not sure what the hold up is. I doubt it's tonner, and more so disney. If any of you recall, the basic Piggy was to be dressed in a two piece swim suit and disney changed that last minute, hence the one piece dress she's wearing. As soon as i find anything out, I'll post it.
  4. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

I just found out that Miss Piggy tonner dolls should be released mid-August. I think the My fair Piggy is yet to be determined, but everything else is supposed to be available mid-august.
    :)
  5. Chad Kermit

Chad Kermit New Member

Tonner features Pigs in Space Piggy at Convention

http://sdcc09.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=533

Found this photo from the convention. Looks like they may be listening to fan requests for costumes from film and tv roles Piggy made famous. No details on release or price yet. Very good results!:)
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

looks pretty cool. thanks for sharing!
  7. muppetperson

Nice outfit, But Miss Piggy's head seems to have gotten fatter from the other images of the Tonner doll!
  8. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Thanks, Chad Kermit, for sharing this with us. I love the outfit. This might be a seperate fashion outfit to buy. You can then dress up the basic piggy doll with them. I hope he does some other signature dresses from the tv show and films! I can't wait to get my Piggy in the middle of August!:mad:
  9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Adorable. I want it now!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm not the biggest pig fan but what a great idea, looks fantastic.
  11. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

News

Just a tid-bit of news. Basic Piggy is now available. AND First Mate Piggy will be available by the end of August -beginning of September. Thanks. Once I get my Piggy, I'll posy pics!
  12. Chad Kermit

Chad Kermit New Member

Will Pigs in Space be sold as outfit or will it be sold on the doll?
  13. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

It will be sold with the doll. Also, the wig color is a bit darker than the basic piggy. Hope this info helps!
  14. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

15. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Aw, how cute! A bit too expensive for me, though, but that's Tonner :/
  16. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

I know all tonner dolls come shipped in a white long box. Inside that is a box that is decorated according to the collection. It is a closed box with no clear plastic like an action figure. I will be able to take pics in a few days for you all as my basic piggy shipped today.

by the way, if you'd like to purchase her, I order from an online store www.mydollshop.com. Great pricing and excelent personal communication. Always willing to help out with anything. She's located in florida and i acctually visited her store while I was down there a few weeks ago. She's as friendly and wonderful in person as on the phone.

Pics to be posted shortly.

Hope this helps.;)
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

oof! expensive! i was hoping to get one, for display purposes. i thought she'd be awesome, but um, too expensive.
  18. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thanks for posting this , i am so glad to know that tonner is doing some dolls that really give piggy the face that she diserves . I wish i had the money and the room for first mate piggy . :(i mean i am running out of doll room at the momemt and i do not have room in my doll case and room for another case until i move . Once i do move in a about a year then i am going to get another doll case and put it in my library and contrue , that hobby i miss it so much and have been wanting to add some muppet dolls to that collection .

I think i might have room for the puppets though they can go in the floor because they are so big , my Gonzo puppt is standing in the floor , by a book slelf and smalling LOL .;)
  19. muppetperson

Thanks, Chris, for the link to Dreamcastle dolls.They are $23.99 cheaper than Tonner's retail price, plus they ship with USPS instead of the expensive couriers that Sideshow uses.I cancelled my basic Piggy with sideshow, so overall, I will get the First mate Piggy cheaper than buying the basic Piggy!:)
  20. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Yeah, but, muppetperson, the website I bought the basic piggy at: www.mydollshop.com, came out to be 90 something dollars including shipping. First mate Piggy is also very cheap on the mydollshop website. Check it out you guys!