Miss Piggy vs walkaround muppets

Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed how Miss Piggy has never karate chopped or attacked any of the large walkaround muppets(Sweetims being one of them)?
Big Bird once came close.
Maybe they're too big for her to handle.

Any thoughts on this?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hmm...I guess, or maybe they just don't interact very much so she's never had a legitimate reason to do so...

Bridget

Reaction score
Hmm...I guess, or maybe they just don't interact very much so she's never had a legitimate reason to do so...
Yes, I am with Dom on this one. But you have to admit, that Big Bird attempt was pretty darn hilarious! Sweetums does not usually interact with Miss Piggy, as far as I know.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yes, I am with Dom on this one. But you have to admit, that Big Bird attempt was pretty darn hilarious! Sweetums does not usually interact with Miss Piggy, as far as I know.
Yes it was, and the closest she came to interacting with Sweetums I think was in Muppets Wizard of Oz where she was Witch of the West and he was a flying monkey...

Bridget

Reaction score
Yes it was, and the closest she came to interacting with Sweetums I think was in Muppets Wizard of Oz where she was Witch of the West and he was a flying monkey...
Okay, yes that is very true. Sweetums was definitely a flying monkey, and that's one of the times that I know.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
In my opinion, the regular Miss Piggy has a lot more space to karate chop. With the walkarounds, not so much. So I think that the normal Miss Piggy is better than those walkarounds. Also, when you think about it, the walkarounds are just people INSIDE of it. However, the normal Miss Piggy is actually doing what Eric Jacobson (the voice of Miss Piggy) wants her to do. Basically, that's why I believe that the normal Miss Piggy is much better.