Miss Piggy Went Brunette!

SesameKermie

Reaction score
With all the discussion about new/old Piggy and whatnot, I was wondering if anyone else had seen her new look and what they thought. IMHO I think its not a bad look for her, but I prefer her blonde.

What about you?

Danny at ToughPigs has some pics:

http://www.toughpigs.com/anthnewstuff13.htm

That Announcer

Reaction score
SesameKermie said:
With all the discussion about new/old Piggy and whatnot, I was wondering if anyone else had seen her new look and what they thought. IMHO I think its not a bad look for her, but I prefer her blonde.
All I can say is this:

I really hate Piggy, but this better just be a phase she's going through.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with you on that one T.A. She looks horrible! :mad: No matter what she says...

MWoO

Reaction score
I think it was only for that night.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
All I have to say is this: I'm brunette, Miss Piggy's blonde, and that's just the way it goes. It doesn't work any other way. Miss Piggy quite simply needs to be blonde. The only exception is her black hair as the wicked witch of the west in MWoO, but that's a whole other story. Miss Piggy needs blonde hair, I need brunette hair, and that's just all there is to it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would like to point out for the record that I simply love this new hairstyle. In fact, I have a picture of Piggy with that hairstyle on my wall. It loks dyed, but that is ok because it is the idea here. I have a friend who had that color hair dyed recently and it looks great. And the same with Miss Piggy here. I think it's far better than the gold-with-bangs.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Better than the gold with bangs, yes, but in my humble opinion that's not too hard to do.

That Announcer

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Better than the gold with bangs, yes, but in my humble opinion that's not too hard to do.
"WHAT? HAI-YAH!"

Yes, you're right, it beats out that hairstyle any day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are all the blonde celebrities going brunette all of the sudden? Renee Zellweger, Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Miss Piggy! Why? Don't they know blondes have more fun?

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Why are all the blonde celebrities going brunette all of the sudden? Renee Zellweger, Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Miss Piggy! Why? Don't they know blondes have more fun?
I think it was right around when Tom Cruise started dating Katie Holmes, and they said "Hey, if Tom's attracted to brunettes..."