Miss Piggy Wind-Up Swim Toy?

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all. When I was little, my favorite bathtub/pool toy was a Miss Piggy wind up. I believe she had on a purple bathing suit and gloves and maybe even a swim cap. When you wound her up, her arms moved and she could actually swim across the water. I was just curious if anyone else had this because I can't seem to find evidence of it online anywhere. The only Piggy wind-up toys I can find are a Swinetrek one and a Karate chop one. Unfortunatley I think this toy along with some other great toys had to get thrown out because I was stupid and left them soaking wet in a bag after I got out of the pool one day. They got mildewy and ruined so my mom had to trash them.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, yeah, sometimes I think of toys I had when I was little that I wish I had appreciated more at the time!
That Miss Piggy sounds cool; sorry, never heard of it though. Good luck finding a record of it online!
:smile:
:mad:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I think somewhere in my tubs of Muppet stuff I have 2 of those. One was mine and one was my baby sister's. There were a Kermit and a Fozzie that could go swimming with her as well. All of them made my bath time fun when I was a kid. That is after I begged my mom for them at a store named Toys Plus.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
I think somewhere in my tubs of Muppet stuff I have 2 of those. One was mine and one was my baby sister's. There were a Kermit and a Fozzie that could go swimming with her as well. All of them made my bath time fun when I was a kid. That is after I begged my mom for them at a store named Toys Plus.
I wish I had Kermit and Fozzie! I only had Piggy... and I was trying to remember if her legs kicked as well. I think they might've. Ah the hours of fun I had making her swim from one side of the tub to the other!