Miss Piggy

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Do you think Miss Piggy was ever married before her involvment with Kermit. It seems too me that she's "older" than the other muppets, maybe she's had some work done. Maybe some romantic involments with some of the muppet pigs (It's actually been implied on the show a couple of times.)

Also, do you see her as a home owner, or would she rent some chic condo?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I think there would have been some mention of Miss Piggy being previously married or having any kind of romantic relationship before Kermit. Besides, according to most sources she was very young in the first season of TMS, so I wouldn't think she's much older than the others.

As for your next question, I don't know. She was a home owner in IVAMCM, but that was the Piggy from the Kermitless world. Still, I don't think anything has been established otherwise.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hmmm. I think there would have been some mention of Miss Piggy being previously married or having any kind of romantic relationship before Kermit. Besides, according to most sources she was very young in the first season of TMS, so I wouldn't think she's much older than the others.

As for your next question, I don't know. She was a home owner in IVAMCM, but that was the Piggy from the Kermitless world. Still, I don't think anything has been established otherwise.

Actually, I think it was an apartment she had, not a house.