1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy's dog

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by betafishblue, May 9, 2002.

1. betafishblue

betafishblue New Member

hey i couldnt remember....was miss piggys dog named poopsie of foo foo. or princess. i dont know, i cant remember and its really been bugging me. honest, i lie awake at night trying to figure it out. please help me. r. :):confused:
  2. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I'm pretty sure it's Foofoo (performed by Steve Whitmire)
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

The Dog...

Yep, the dog, both cute and incredibly annoying, is named Foo Foo. She's so talented she can't even bark on cue!

FOZ
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Fozzie Bear

I do think I would have liked to have seen more of those two, though; especially around Floyd!! Now HE knows how to treat pets.

FOZ
  6. Do any of you find it odd that a pig has a pet dog? That always throws me. Plus the dog can't talk but the pig can. Any explanations?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
  7. Fozzie Bear

Scary Larry--

Here's one for you:

Mickey Mouse and Pluto...mouse owning dog.

Pluto and Goofy...dog can't talk; dog that can.

Go figure.

FOZ
  8. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Why analyze it? Especially in the Muppets where the lamposts on the street and the sandwich on your dinner plate can spring fourth and have their say on things.
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I can't take it!!!! Bark Bark, Meow!!!!