Miss Piggy's Karate Chops

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I've noticed a minor error on the Muppet Morsels. They were counting Miss Piggy's karate chops. They counted 21 for the first season, but I think they missed a few.

The first one was in the Charles Aznavour episode where Piggy knocked Kermit off the wall.

Then there was the opening joke in the Kaye Ballard episode. They were showing other morsels at the time, so they didn't count the karate chop there. But I don't know, maybe she just hit him or maybe they didn't count it since it was just the opening and not the actual show. Anybody have any input on this?

P

Philip Kippel

Piggy also karate chopped Mildred two times in the panel in the Candice Bergen episode.

So, counting the 4 that they forgot to count, it seems that there were 25 Piggy karate chops in Season 1 altogether.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Piggy also karate chopped Mildred two times in the panel in the Candice Bergen episode.
I think at least one of those was vertical instead of horisontal so that makes it a judo chop instead of her normal karate chops.

The morsals do mention that kicks don't count so maybe judo chops don't either.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's possible. They said "kicks" don't count. I think she only kicked Mildred. Still, maybe there is some stuff she does that looks like a karate chop to some, but they count it as something else. Again, the one in the Kaye Ballard opening might not have been counted since they didn't consider it an actual part of the show.