1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Miss Piggy's line in VMX

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Daffyfan2003, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I think that's how we abbreviate it now. So anyway, my friend and I were watching "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" recently (Because watching Christmas movies helps cool us off on hot days in the summer) and I was curious about something.

The closed captioning said that Miss Piggy's line to the other Muppets was, "Because I love you all like cousins I no longer keep in touch with...." I always thought it was, "I've been known to keep in touch with," which would have been much nicer. I know closed captioning isn't always right, so can somebody clarify?

Muppet Master likes this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's the first one; otherwise, there's no joke.

3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, someone did reply here. Thanks, Oscar. I knew you weren't so grouchy after all. :)