MMW 'We're Doing a Sequel' Preview

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This is amazing! It's SPECTACULAR! Best of all, it's non spoilery cause we already knew about the beginning! You guys really should watch this because it puts away all doubts about the music for one thing, and secondly ROWLF gets a line within the first few sentences. I'd say more, but I might pass it on to the gang to tell you the rest!

Awesome, right? Andy and Randy, too!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yes yes yes. This is so Muppetty I can taste it. It tastes like Antron fleece and Rit dye. Ptui. What was I talking about?

Seriously, this is making me so happy. It's concentrated Muppetness. And it can't have escaped anyone that echoes Hey, A Movie from The Great Muppet Caper.

Microscopic spoiler: Andy and Randy Pig? Aw, cripes. The Flying Zucchini Brothers? OK!

I'll bet anyone here a nickel the song was recorded before they changed the title to Muppets Most Wanted.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Awesome it'a like a homage to "Hey A Movie". Also I spotted Uncle Deadly on the cement thing with all the other muppets, and seriously Wayne and Wanda are like in every trailer. Also, were those two pigs Andy and Randy? They didn't sound like them. I like how it's so Kermit-centric, and Gonzo's line is hilarious, but Gonzo only had one line in the video, oh well. Also I wonder if Bobo's in this film. I haven't seen him in any of the trailers, but I hope he'll at least make a cameo, because he's a MT representative. In the end, the song was so awesome that I watched it over 10 times!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't see it as similar to Hey a Movie (except for the brief cameo by Dominique, which is similar and sorta-random to Nickey Holiday's cameo in that number). It looks more like a cross between "Right Where We Belong" and "Miss Piggy's Fantasy". Actually, after listening to the song in my head, I keep naturally switching to "Steppin' Out with a Star"... Anyone else think those two numbers sound similar, melody-wise?