1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Moderation Proposition

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by miss kermie, Dec 16, 2012.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Again, I'm only putting forth what I understood regarding the proposal. Kevin, known as Fozzie Bear would have to explain it better than I apparently have, sorry for any confusion.
    *:confused: scratches his head.

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It's ok. I appreciate the input ;)

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a feeling we're not going to achieve any progress regarding this situation.

4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's too bad. A reply from a greater power would have been nice. :sigh:

D'Snowth likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Staying silent is like agreeing, though, so at the least, we are speaking up about the issue.

And the only way to get a response is to keep speaking up.

6. D'Snowth

Well, I mean, there HAVE been opportunities to get a response, but they aren't taken, and seem to be ignored.

7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Maybe the powers that be are trying to figure out a solution to the issue, and that's why they have not responded.

Phillip likes this.
  8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Or for some reason the thread has been un noticed...

9. D'Snowth

No, it's been noticed... it just doesn't seem to be cared about.

miss kermie and Lola p like this.
  10. dwayne1115

oh hey are we still wanting this? Whatever will we do?

11. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

All I'm gonna say is I'll be real surprised if you guys get what your requesting for.

12. Sgt Floyd

You know, you don't even have a chance at getting anywhere if you don't speak up.

13. dwayne1115

How do you speak up when it's all in typing on a screen? Do you use a bigger font to make it sound more important?

I'm just kidding I'm sorry, I know what you mean.

The question I have is...Is there really a solution to the issue, and if so who or what is it?

14. Sgt Floyd

Yes I do!

But really, I don't have an answer to that...

15. D'Snowth

At this point in time, I'm just going randomly run my fingers across the keyboard like a stupid idiot and see what happens...

][-p987hyu8ioknjhb m,kuygt,mnbhgtfre43234567890oihygtfvbnjkiolkmjnhgbhnjkl;.'[-
    ';lkjhgp0o9iuytfrdgvhjklop[]\

16. dwayne1115

Was that fun?It sure looked like fun, don't get discouraged. If you want some kind of response from the powers that be, they did like what I said a few weeks ago about them trying to figure out a answer to this issue. In fact they liked it tonight so that tells me that they do care about this issue, but that it is not going to solved over night.

17. miss kermie

18. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

I just wish there is a response right now, even "I don't have a solution".

19. miss kermie

Yeah, and in the meantime, we're all losing it, whhich is creating a whole other problem.

20. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well at least you guys know its been seen. I do hope you all get what your hoping for. Good luck with it!