1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Moderator Appreciation

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MuppetsRule, Nov 6, 2005.

1. MuppetsRule Active Member

Not sure if a thread like this has been done before or not . . . if so it needs repeating.

Lately there seems to be a lot of fighting and flame throwing on MC as well as inappropriate threads. This is all making the moderators work overtime and not be able to enjoy their time here on Muppet Central.

I just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to all the moderators. You do a great job keeping Muppet Central a fun, enjoyable site that the whole family can enjoy. It is greatly appreciated.

:)
  2. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thank you mods, for keeping the peace, and attempting to keep the sanity here...

:zany:
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MODS!!

Hey, this day should be honored to mods all around the world!!! Happy Bday mods!!!
  5. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yea for all of the moderators! You guys help make this place a fun place to be. Way to go! Woo-hoo!!!!
  6. MrsPepper Active Member

I don't even really know who the mods are. I only even see the Chapmans and Fozzie Bear. Hats off to you guys!!!

But seriously. I thinkk we have more mods, but they're not exactly active. :/
  7. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Here's a list of all the mods:
    Phillip Chapman, Cindy Chapman, frogboy4, MuppetQuilter, Fozzie Bear

A big THANKS to all of you!:D
  8. Whatever Active Member

Yay Kevin! :halo: I know there are other mods, but Kev's handling it single handedly, and it's a big job. Let's give him a hand!

*hand walks by*:D
  9. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

LOL!Clever,Whatever!:)
    I think they had that on TMS when Kermit asked for a big hand for an act.
  10. superfan Active Member

Yup, you guys certainly have had your hands full lately!
    Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it! :)
  11. Ziffel New Member

I think you moderators do a splendid job. I am very impressed with how well said your posts are, how fair you try to be, and how fun and friendly you are in general. Mega appreciation from me for the job you do and the wonderful forum we have here as we all enjoy the continuation (as well as reminiscing and rewatching) of the legacy of the muppets started by Jim Henson.
  12. anythingmuppet New Member

I love their dedication to the forums. They go out of their personal time to make sure everyones happy and I love em for it.
  13. BEAR Active Member

All these folks work so hard, especially Kevin these days. They are all very appreciated. Thanks for everything!:) :mad: :o
  14. Vic Romano Active Member

Yeah; this thread really needs to go specifivcally to Kevin, he's been pullin' serious over time. I miss Jamie and even Phil and Cindy who've been very busy I'd imagine with Preston; but it's the Fozmeister who gets all the cred right now.

*Stands and applauds Kevin
  15. unclematt Active Member

Hats off to Kevin but has there really been a big problem within the MC forums. I would think that I am here regularly enough to notice but maybe I am not.
  16. rumtar_10165 New Member

Muppet Mods ROCKS:D :halo:
  17. Fozzie Bear Moderator

You guys, who contribute good information and positive responses, are the ones who help keep things clean and smooth around here. Sure, the mod's have to police things from time-to-time, but those who keep our jobs easier by participating and being constructive rather than destructive--Cheers to you!!

It's all a group effort, gang. Not just moderators. It's me, it's you, it's the newbies and the oldies, it's US who believe in the message Jim Henson gave us years ago and who carry that message along now in our ideas and posts and the "lead by positive example" who make MC a great place!

Thanks for the cheers in my direction, it's good to know I'm appreciated, but I appreciate all of you, too.

It's our community, let's keep it clean and friendly so others will wanna move in!
  18. Luke Active Member

Yay for Kev, The other Mods, Home Popped Popcorn, Toffee Apples, and last but not least Karate Kid films 1-3 (not the one with the girl in it though). A big cheer to you all!

From Da Penguin Meister
  19. Vic Romano Active Member

Ah, that infernal girl Karate Kid. Let's just pretend it never happened and maybe it will go away.