Moderator Appreciation

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Not sure if a thread like this has been done before or not . . . if so it needs repeating.

Lately there seems to be a lot of fighting and flame throwing on MC as well as inappropriate threads. This is all making the moderators work overtime and not be able to enjoy their time here on Muppet Central.

I just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to all the moderators. You do a great job keeping Muppet Central a fun, enjoyable site that the whole family can enjoy. It is greatly appreciated.

:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank you mods, for keeping the peace, and attempting to keep the sanity here...

:zany:

F

furryredmonster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MODS!!

Hey, this day should be honored to mods all around the world!!! Happy Bday mods!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea for all of the moderators! You guys help make this place a fun place to be. Way to go! Woo-hoo!!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't even really know who the mods are. I only even see the Chapmans and Fozzie Bear. Hats off to you guys!!!

But seriously. I thinkk we have more mods, but they're not exactly active. :/

Katzi428

Reaction score
Here's a list of all the mods:
Phillip Chapman, Cindy Chapman, frogboy4, MuppetQuilter, Fozzie Bear

A big THANKS to all of you!:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay Kevin! :halo: I know there are other mods, but Kev's handling it single handedly, and it's a big job. Let's give him a hand!

*hand walks by*:big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Yay Kevin! :halo: I know there are other mods, but Kev's handling it single handedly, and it's a big job. Let's give him a hand!

*hand walks by*:big_grin:
LOL!Clever,Whatever!:smile:
I think they had that on TMS when Kermit asked for a big hand for an act.