Mokey and Red

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
..... Sorry, Jerry Springer. It ain't happening. And you can stop harassing Bert and Ernie about this too. You'll have to go elsewhere to find guests for your show. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mokey and Red are more than just friends, on the next Maury Po'Vitch.
No, they're only friends. It's a kids' show. Why would they introduce something like that into a kids' show?

Will and Grace are not a kids' show. See the difference?

And since their performers visit this forum fairly regularly, you should be ashamed. Hang thy head in shame and say WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA 3 times while running backwards to the tune of Flight of the Bumblebee!!
*smacks the back of your hand.*

muppetintherye

Reaction score
They could just be implying it in the show like in Ren and Stimpy. BTW, How do you know they visit the forum regularly, and isn't it surprising Kathryn Mullen, at least wouldn't be offended by Byron (aka Janice and Mokey's Man)?
PS: :frown: :stick_out_tongue: for a fact are straight.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They say they've visited regularly, just don't post regularly. I don't think Kathy would be upset by Byron's insinuations that he's a big fan and in love with Mokey. He has claimed that he is their man, owned by them only.

He'll never get a real date...heh heh heh...

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Hey now, are you saying that WOULDN'T be a real date? You racist :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wouldn't call me a racist over that. More like a...feltist? fleeceist? I dunno. I mean, I suppose it would be a real date, but I doubt the conversation would be very intriguing. More like a one-sided conversation unless he accosted one of them.

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Ah, you're talking about the puppets. You mean you don't know about the.... REAL Muppets?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
Who else thinks they're, uh.... "more than just friends"?
Theirs always one person who has to be an jerk or a pervert and twist something so awsome into somethingwrong and distaistfull. Dude find something better to to with you time!