Mokey Fraggle

Slackbot

Reaction score
When Mokey's in a dark mood she writes sad poems about lost friendship and dull gray birds and stuff. The creative process purges all that sadness, and soon she's back to her usual dreamy self.

I don't think there's a single character in Fraggle Rock with a voice low enough to pull off the Oogie Boogie Song. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The puppet's finished! Well, I may make a few more tweaks, but here she is!

Mokey Selfie - Finally, a puppet who can take her own photos! Doesn't it figure that she's a worse photographer than I am.

Mokey & Sage - Sage mostly takes after her papa, Boober, but she did get her mother's hair. And eyeballs.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Aww, I love the picture of Mokey and Sage! Mokey looks nice, I think you did a great job, especially on her hair and robe. Thanks for sharing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love your Mokey puppet! She's look so lovely and her robe... just the way I picture it.

Mokey Selfie - Finally, a puppet who can take her own photos! Doesn't it figure that she's a worse photographer than I am.
Really? Well, she is excellent at painting by painting with her tail... cameras? I didn;t think so! Oh well, Kim you are doing lovely with your puppets.

Her robe.. beautiful!

There is something missing! The prop would be a necklace that goes around Mokey's neck.

Mokey & Sage - Sage mostly takes after her papa, Boober, but she did get her mother's hair. And eyeballs.[/quote]

AWWWWWW! This is so adorable and beautiful, Kim. I have been reading and re-reading some of your stories.

Overall, great work on your Fraggle puppets and that includes Mokey.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, Charlietheowl! I had enough of a task trying to replicate her robe, especially finding the right fabric. (It's French terrycloth, which I dyed myself, if anyone's curious.)

muppetfan24/7: Oops, you're right, I forgot to put the necklace on her when I took the photos! I'll correct that oversight next time I get out the camera. Thanks for your kind comments, and I'm glad you enjoy my puppets and stories.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
She looks great. Keep up the good work.

Chris

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

Mokey & Sage - Sage mostly takes after her papa, Boober, but she did get her mother's hair. And eyeballs.
That's so cute! I love it. :dreamy: