1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 19, 2006.

1. I thought of you Erin when I posted this album what with all the Mokey/Wembly shots, lol...one of my favorites is the cute one where she's hugging him into her with his mosspack on his head, LOL! :D
  2. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

You did? :D Well, I certainly like 'em! :)

I also really dig Mokey's headgear in "The Finger of Light."

Also: Nathan had a friend over today - incidentally, the only one of Nathan's friends from school who actually likes the canine Mokey - and he was singing the "Fraggle Rock" theme song and quoting Doc... and it made me happy. :cool:
    Erin
  3. Lol, go Friend of Nate! :)

And yeah, I also dig Mokey's "tiara" in FoL! :D
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

5. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hehe, yay for cartoon Mokey!

But...

Wheeeeere's the Mokey of the Week?? :excited:
    Erin
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

!!!??

I want to see a good picture of Mokey's finger now that someone mentined "Finger of Light!" HA HA!
  7. Ack! I'm sorry guys, I've had a stressful week with computer problems 'n stuff and it's already Thurs. night, but we should be back on track next week!

Really!

We should!

:)
  8. Fozzie Bear

Good. I had seperation issues again since you hadn't posted yet, and I was going through Mokey withdrawals!!

Did you know, Byron, that Sababa isn't going to make Mokey plush now?
  9. Don'tLiveonMoon

Yay! Mokey returns! :) (Hmm, when are we going to get a Mokey smiley? :confused: ) My favorite shot this time has to the be 11th, with Mokey hovering over the cauldron with the steam rising up. Coolmess!
    Erin
  10. Fozzie Bear

You know, I forgot how she's a little psychic some, eh?

Great pix, and I agree with Erin--#11 pic is awesome!
  11. Yeah, that steamy cauldron pic is a good Halloweeny one! :D

And oh Kevin, don't doubt The Powers of Mokey...it's like she has a sixth sense, like another beloved favorite character of mine, Mary Frances "Frankie" Frame from the now-defunct-yet-currently-airing-on-SoapNet "Another World"! :flirt:
  12. Don'tLiveonMoon

Awww, hooray for Fraggle friendships! I love all those Red and Mokey close-ups! :D
    Erin
  13. Fozzie Bear

Erin and I have the same tastes for Fraggles apparently!! :)
  14. They're so sweet---I could just melt at the end when Mokey hugs her best friend Red!

Awwwwww, warm Muppet fuzzieeeeees! :D
  15. Fozzie Bear

Is...wouldn't that be... Furries? Plushies? Huh? :crazy:
  16. Don'tLiveonMoon

Great as usual! I love the series of shots of Mokey with the Doozer. She looks so gentle and protective, like Horton in the Dr. Seuss books. :halo:
    Erin
  17. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

whenever i see mokey like, alone, she looks... peaceful... :)