1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 19, 2006.

1. I thought of you Erin when I posted this album what with all the Mokey/Wembly shots, lol...one of my favorites is the cute one where she's hugging him into her with his mosspack on his head, LOL! :D
  2. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

You did? :D Well, I certainly like 'em! :)

I also really dig Mokey's headgear in "The Finger of Light."

Also: Nathan had a friend over today - incidentally, the only one of Nathan's friends from school who actually likes the canine Mokey - and he was singing the "Fraggle Rock" theme song and quoting Doc... and it made me happy. :cool:
    Erin
  3. Lol, go Friend of Nate! :)

And yeah, I also dig Mokey's "tiara" in FoL! :D
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

5. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hehe, yay for cartoon Mokey!

But...

Wheeeeere's the Mokey of the Week?? :excited:
    Erin
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

!!!??

I want to see a good picture of Mokey's finger now that someone mentined "Finger of Light!" HA HA!
  7. Ack! I'm sorry guys, I've had a stressful week with computer problems 'n stuff and it's already Thurs. night, but we should be back on track next week!

Really!

We should!

:)
  8. Fozzie Bear

Good. I had seperation issues again since you hadn't posted yet, and I was going through Mokey withdrawals!!

Did you know, Byron, that Sababa isn't going to make Mokey plush now?
  9. Don'tLiveonMoon

Yay! Mokey returns! :) (Hmm, when are we going to get a Mokey smiley? :confused: ) My favorite shot this time has to the be 11th, with Mokey hovering over the cauldron with the steam rising up. Coolmess!
    Erin
  10. Fozzie Bear

You know, I forgot how she's a little psychic some, eh?

Great pix, and I agree with Erin--#11 pic is awesome!
  11. Yeah, that steamy cauldron pic is a good Halloweeny one! :D

And oh Kevin, don't doubt The Powers of Mokey...it's like she has a sixth sense, like another beloved favorite character of mine, Mary Frances "Frankie" Frame from the now-defunct-yet-currently-airing-on-SoapNet "Another World"! :flirt:
  12. Don'tLiveonMoon

Awww, hooray for Fraggle friendships! I love all those Red and Mokey close-ups! :D
    Erin
  13. Fozzie Bear

Erin and I have the same tastes for Fraggles apparently!! :)
  14. They're so sweet---I could just melt at the end when Mokey hugs her best friend Red!

Awwwwww, warm Muppet fuzzieeeeees! :D
  15. Fozzie Bear

Is...wouldn't that be... Furries? Plushies? Huh? :crazy:
  16. Don'tLiveonMoon

Great as usual! I love the series of shots of Mokey with the Doozer. She looks so gentle and protective, like Horton in the Dr. Seuss books. :halo:
    Erin
  17. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

whenever i see mokey like, alone, she looks... peaceful... :)