1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Monstars - a web series

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by JackMonster, Feb 18, 2012.

1. JackMonster

JackMonster Member

Okay, guys, I have this idea for a web series that should be coming early/mid next year. I'm starting pre-production as soon as. I'm currently writing a script and a friend of mine has also come up woth some great designs for characters. Anyway here's the plot:

"Marv is an eighteen year old monster who needs to go to an academy to earn his monster horns. He gets accepted to an academy in "The City" which is taught by Hank. Hank is a middle aged monster who chain smokes and is often clueless. Marv learns all about monster scaring. Another academy recruit is Herman Swampback, a three eyed sea monster who suffers from anxiety, asthma and other things! Hank often teases or flat out insults Herman claiming he "doesn't have what it takes". Throughout the show Marv will encounter other monsters, trolls, goblins, werewolves, vampires and ghosts who all live in the city."

Hope you guys like it. If any of you (Especially UK users) like the project or wanna help with ANYTHING be it performing or reading over a script or tips on puppet building do not hesitate to e-mail me, we need all the help we can get :) jackedwood@btinternet.com

frogboy4 and mo like this.
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

that's a really cool idea!
    is it going to be called monstars?

3. JackMonster

JackMonster Member

Thanks man and yeah the title of the show is "Monstars" :)

mo likes this.
  4. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Sounds entertaining. Keep us posted as it sounds like it has a lot of potential.

5. IceKingRandaay

IceKingRandaay New Member

like the bad guys in space jam

6. Byn Always

Byn Always Active Member

This sounds like a AWESOME idea!!

7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

gawd i really want to see it!