Monster Mansion

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Following the recent refurbishment of Six Flags over Georgia's Monster Plantation into Monster Mansion, I wanted to ask, which one is better, and why? Is Mansion better because the pie eating contest actually smells like pie? Or is Plantation better because you don't get wet by squirting fountains?

"Have a nice time y'all! Hey! And, Tatty Too says stay out of the marsh!" -Mizzy Scarlet- Monster Mansion

GREAT SCOTT, MARTY 1.21 GIGAWATTS! -Doc Brown
Am I weird, or is it you? Maybe it's you...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, but I feel like I should give my two cents.

When it comes to the old one, I can't say for sure, since I never rode that version, but I could tell by some of my friends that it needed a renovation.

As for the new one, I love it. I've been on this ride twice (I'd ride it more but the lines are horrendously long) and have been nothing but blown away by some of the things going on in there (The face in the mist did it for me.) Plus I like the photographer at the beginning.

I understand some of you older people who have grown up with the original may disagree with me for nostalgia reasons, and I'm not saying the older one was horrible, but it was the scent of moldy water and outdated animatronics and fluorescent colors that rivaled that of Fraggle Rock that screamed "We need a revamp!"