Monster Puppet on eBay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All.

It's been a while. Sorry for not touching base with you all but I've been busy with a puppet that took way longer to build than I thought. I've also been getting ready to do this years IWK Telethon with Butch G. Cat. The IWK is a hospital for children here in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I've had Butch on as a host for a very long time. This year so far I've done two commercials. One for TV and one for radio. I was also hunting for a used car but I've given up on that for a while as you can't find a very good car for Two thousand here in Canada, no way.

Well I've found time to build a puppet for eBay finally. This time it's a Monster that needs a home. You can use the link below to see him. Go have a look and enjoy the story and if you wish to bid on him please do.

Thanks for all of your support and take care guys.

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1732592490&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:CA:1

Smig

Reaction score
Isn't Terry's new puppet ADORABLE? it's like getting Both Grover AND Elmo in the same package! Start those bids, people!!

Smig

Jackie

Reaction score
This has got to be the cutest most loveable puppet you have built yet! LOL! He's so adorable and looks PERFECT! He would look so cool just sitting up in a corner of my living room hehe!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cute, Terry! Smig actually took the words right out of my mouth. When I first saw him, I thought of Grover and Elmo as well. Although, this puppet looks innocent enough, my condolences to your cat. :wink: Excellent puppet, good luck with the auction!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
He Looks great! I thought of Telly when I first saw him, now I think he looks more like Grover! Good Job!

Sir Didymus
or
Kermit/Gonzo

Tera

Reaction score
Very cool!
I'd bid if I hadn't just discovered that my old car wouldn't sell for more than $1000. (The lack of working a/c probably wouldn't have mattered so much up North, but in Fl its a $2000 difference.) Ah, the irony.

Lu775

Reaction score
Terry,
Another classic! I hope that all your puppets can appear in
a show together someday. I'm sure CBC or YTV could use that kind of quality programming...
A turtle, a weasle and a monster share an apartment-- it could
be a remake of Three's Company. lol
:smile:
Lucy

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All.

Well here I am again taking awhile to get this done. My wife Cheryl is right I really don't know how to manage my time but better late than never or so I hear. Of all nights to do this it's on the closing night of the Auction for the Monster. So fair it's been siting at $260.

So first person to respond to is Smig. as usual helping to spread the word about the Auctions I have. AS big thanks again. I never thought about it but as I look at this guy he does look like a cross between Grover and elmo which is by accident. One thing I did was to make the mouth like Fozzie where there is a big gap of fabric between the top and bottom plate of the mouth. This is so that you can push the lower jaw far ahead of the top of the mouth. It also helps in putting his lower jaw far back too to give him a duh look.

Jackie who usually gets the biding ball rolling. To which helps out more than she thinks. Thanks a bunches. One day I hope you can have an Angus Puppet siting in a corner of your living room.

Cindy Chapman. I'm glad you agree with Smig. Not to worry about my cat. It took awhile but we pulled him out and after a good clean up the cat is back to his happy self. Thanks.

Sir Didymus. Thanks for your comment. I will agree that he looks more like Grover than Telly. Telly???

Hi Tera. I've given up on trying to get a car for a while. Thanks to the government taking a good chunk of money from me I can't even think of one of those for awhile. Sorry about your car.

Lu775 aka Lucy. Thank you for thinking that my puppets are classic. One day I'll get a show on TV again. It's been very hard after Blizzard Island but I keep pushing and trying. Either it's drive or stupidity. I do like your Three's Company idea with the Turtle, Weasel and the Monster. I only have one question. Who would be like Chrissy Snow?

well that covers everyone. Thank you yet again all of you for your comment and support. Take care all of you.

Terry Angus.:big_grin: :wink: :smile:

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Terry,

The puppet looks great! Worthly of being a real Muppet! You should really consider sending pics of all these puppets into Henson & trying to get a job with them.....again :smile:

-Josh

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey

I just wanna say that i totally agree with Josh :big_grin:

/Anders