1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Monster Puppet on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Adam Kreutinger, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Dude, Melvin is AWESOME!! Really great design and craftsmanship. Cool that you gave him legs as well, too many puppets these days have just an arm sleeve (which I know why, it's just nice to include legs sometimes, lol). Your Melvin voice fits him perfectly! Hopefully whoever wins him will "do" that voice when they perform him.

Excellent puppet!
    :)
    Anthony

P.S. I love your newly completed Cookie Monster too! Just about to watch the video (do you have a YouTube link for your videos so I can subscribe?). Cheers!
  3. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! You are a great puppet maker!
  4. Adam Kreutinger

5. Adam Kreutinger

hey guys. just a reminder today is the last day to try and get this guy. good luck.