Monsterpiece Theater: High School Moo-sical

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Alistar Cookie: Good evening. Me Alistar Cookie. Welcome again to Monsterpiece Theater. Tonight's story is an udder delight. So now, enjoy High School Moo-sical.

(Gladys the Cow is outdoors)

Gladys: Well, I have to go to high school today. I hope that I can find it. (Gladys sees a building, labled "Mt. Spinney Pre-School") Well, that is a school building, but it's not a high school. Just look at the sign. It says "Pre-School". Let's keep walking.

(Gladys walks a little farther, and sees another building, "St. Henson Elementary School")

Well, there is another school. But it's not a high school either. See that sign? It says "elementary school". Let's keep walking.

(Gladys moves forward, and sees "J. Nelson Middle School")

There is yet another school building. But of course it's not a high school, either. The sign says "middle school". You see, first you start pre-school, maybe, and then there is elementary school, then middle school, and then high school. So high school must come next.

(Gladys walks farther and finally finds a high school,"Richard Hunt Memorial High School")

And there it is. The high school.
Random Cow #1: Howdy, Gladys!
Random Cow #2: School is about to start.
Gladys: Oh, then I've got to get going.
(the bell rings)
Gladys: of course, after high school, I'd like to go to college.

(back to Alistar Cookie's room)

Alistar Cookie: And so ends High School Moo-Sical. Me Alistar Cookie, and me see you next time on...
Gladys: Sorry, sorry, but I'd like to be the host next week.
Alistar Cookie: WHat?
Gladys: Sure, we can call it "Moo-sterpiece Theater".