Monsterpiece Theater: Hot Fuzz

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Alistar Cookie: Good evening. Alistar Cookie here. Me delighted to welcome you to Monsterpiece Theater. Tonight, me pleased to present to you story about Hot Fuzz. It called... "Hot Fuzz".
(fade to different set, where we see a small ball of fuzz)
Hot Fuzz: Hello there. I am Hot Fuzz. They call me that because I am really hot and fuzzy...
Grover: (running up to Hot Fuzz) Hey, Fuzzy babyyyyyy!! (slaps Hot Fuzz on the back) Ouch! (puts hand in mouth) Boy, you really are hot...
Hot Fuzz: Yes, I am hot and sweaty. I wish I wasn't so hot.
Grover: Wish? Did somebody say wish? Then this looks like a job for... (Grover runs off-screen, and comes back dressed as Super Grover) Super Grover!
Hot Fuzz: Oh, Super Grover! Can you make me cooler...
Grover: Of course I can! I have an idea!
(Grover pushes Hot Fuzz out of frame, doing something to him, and then they come back on-screen, with Hot Fuzz wearing a heavy coat)
Grover: There, there. Now you are no longer hot.
Hot Fuzz: No, I still feel hot.
Grover: Oh, I know what to do! (runs off-screen and comes back with a cup) Try this!
Hot Fuzz: Okay. (drinks it, and then spits it out of his mouth, screaming) Aaagh!
Grover: Now you are no longer hot....
Hot Fuzz: Yes, I am! And that burnt my mouth. What did you give me?
Grover: Hot chocolate!
Hot Fuzz: Oh, next time I'll think twice before drinking something without knowing what it is! And I'm still hot!
Grover: Then I shall jump up and down and shout (starts jumping up and down) wuba, wubba, wubba, wuba....
Oscar: (entering with a bucket) So, I hear that you don't want to be hot anymore.
Hot Fuzz: That's right! Can you cool me off?
Oscar: Well, I likied seeing you suffer the heat, but I'll help you. (pours the bucket of water onto Hot Fuzz)
Hot Fuzz: Aaaagh! That's too cold!
Oscar: Heh, heh, heh...
Hot Fuzz: (calming down) But at least I am not hot anymore. (shivers) Now I am cold. I think I'll change my name to Cold Fuzz.
Grover: (stopping jumping and saying "wubba wuba") Oh, you are cold. I have saved the day. Don't thank me, little Fuzz..
Hot Fuzz: I wasn't going to...
Grover: And now, I must help others in need.
(Grover flies away)
(fade back to the Monsterpiece Theater set)
Alistar Cookie: And so ends Monsterpeice Theater. (reaches table for a cookie, but doesn't find any) Hey, where me cookies?
(Super Grover crash lands into the set)
Grover: Missing a cookie? Never fear! I shall help yopu find it!
Alistar Cookie: Oh, boy!
Grover: (jumping up and down) Wubba wubba wubba wubba..... (Grover contineus as the music plays to close the show)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is how I would picture Hot Fuzz to look: He would look like the monster from The Beast of the Week sketch from the Don Knotts episode of The Muppet Show, only red or orange (to make him look like a ball of fire) and fuzzier.