Monsters and the Letter C

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I saw this sketch on youtube. there were these group of monsters saying C. I thought it was pretty wierd. can you give me specific detail?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know what you are asking. You say that you saw this on You Tube, so you must have watched it recently (You Tube has only been around for less than a year). If you saw it, then why do you need one of us to describe it?

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Just a hunch

I think what kuriboh man is referring to is the very vintage sketch with mostly anything muppet monsters including cookie monster and the green grover. Did you notice their voices are nothing like their present day voices? I'm kind of pressed for time otherwise I would have posted a link to the clip in question, but as I said its just hunch I have about the clip.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Cookie fan said:
I think what kuriboh man is referring to is the very vintage sketch with mostly anything muppet monsters including cookie monster and the green grover. Did you notice their voices are nothing like their present day voices? I'm kind of pressed for time otherwise I would have posted a link to the clip in question, but as I said its just hunch I have about the clip.
No...
The Muppets there are Beautiful Day Monsters, Baby Monster, Cookie, FuzzFace, Scrudge, and I beleive, thats it. And it was called Monsters EY! Or A.

SesameStreetFan

Reaction score
I think the original poster may be asking what the dialouge is in English, because this sketch might only be seen in Spanish or another Language on youtube, like most really old and rare skits are on there.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
no I'm talking about these monsters saying C. It starts with the Monsters Yawning, then It goes up to Fuzzyface Saying C, Some Watermelon-like Monster Saying C, Beautiful Day Saying C, Then Cookie Monster, Then Scudge, Then Baby Monster, Then He sees the Letter C Then Shouts it to the Other Monsters.