1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Mopatops Shops New Season !

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by BlueFrackle, Sep 5, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,
    In the UK a new Season on Mopatops Shopw is airing, Its on -

CITV - Weekdays - 3:15pm

Its great to see all the old Muppets popping up on TV again !

See ya
  2. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

monatops new season

Monatops sucks and nobody cares about that junk and hardly anyone has seen it
  3. BlueFrackle

Baby,

If you are going to talk like that, Then i suggest you Leave!
  4. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

well it does and thats final. Now! And i aint levin niaah juked
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well have you ever actually seen Moppatops Shop ? (Oh Jeez - hang on - i'm not getting into that kinda argument again) :D

Sometimes it aint always you that decides your leaving - i suggest you remember the rules you agreed to when you signed upto the forum.
  6. BlueFrackle

Luke,

Exactly !
  7. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

Hey you both need to be quiet .
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Baby Sinclair, please don't make harassing comments towards other members telling them to be quiet. While it's fine if you want to talk about Mopatop's Shop and what you like and don't like about it, personal attacks towards other members won't be tolerated.

Have you ever seen Mopatop's Shop? Instead of saying you don't like something, tell us details of why you do or don't like it.