1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Uncle Bob: Maybe you're just the cat's meow and not the whole cat.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Oh what a CATastrophe! If you pardon the pun...Get it? What'a? Water? And cat's don't like water? And there's a cat here? No? Tough crowd...
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

OOC: I feel the need to apologize for my disappearance and apparent disregard for this revival. Things have been very crazy with finishing school and graduating and such... I shall jump back in within the next few days ^_^
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Jump into what, the pool of lime jello? :rolleyes:
  5. Beauregard

(OOC 1: Nell/Alex, the point of MopFam is never to feel pressure to be here or to add extra stress to your life in any way! It is a stress-relief game, not an added burden! If you get time to pop in and play, then we always LOVE IT! When you're too busy, don't worry! These character live on even when the show is paused!)

(OOC 2: Did someone say Lime Jello? *is sludged*)

(OOC 3: Tutter Fan! Oooh, its nice to see you around! I feel like I've not seen you as much on MC recently {Maybe you changed your avatar at some stage and I lost you?} Anyway, MopFam can't really cross over with The Muppets due to copywrite situations -- we always prefer to just blatantly rip-off characters like Hevej as Jack Sparrow, as this also gives characters a chance to grow and develop within the MopFam world without having to match the Muppets rules. If you want to play a scientist character in the series, they'd be totally welcomed!)

(OOC 4: There's still rooms going at the house as long as you are not a Cacti!)

Father Moppet: *pause* *to camera* Don't you think its time we got out of this tent?
  6. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: <Nods solemnly> Absolutely. <bursts out of the tent and immediately slides into a huge mud puddle> Ahhh, much better. Come on in, Frosty! The mud's fine!
  7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Uncle Bob: I've always seen mud as beneath me. I get a crick in my neck from looking down so often.
    Beauregard likes this.
  8. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: (walking up to the steps of the house) hello? Any one home? Father Moppet, It's me, your cousin Grace. Well, I am your 2nd cousin 3 times removed, but I am still a cousin. Is there any room left? I'd love to stay.

(OOC: hey all, is it to late to join?)
    The Count likes this.
  9. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: oh, looks like the door is open... I'll just sit on the couch and watch T.V.

*canned audience* Hahaha!
  10. Beauregard

Snappy the Alligator: *settling in on the couch next to Cousin Grace with a cocktail in a blue glass with a pink umbrella* Hey, Gracie, what are we watching? I was hoping to catch the breathtaking finale of The Voice UK...

(OOC: Its not too late at all! I promise I'll be back to post myself as Father again very soon!)
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: *turns it to the voice UK* we can watch that of you want. Want a muffin? I have a whole suitcase full of them! * takes outs suitcase, and 100's of muffins fallout* Ow...

Canned audience: Hahaha!
  12. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: Ok, i am going to go find a room. Time to get settled in.
  13. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *still on phone* Anyway, Suzan, you should pop by with that file once you get hold of it and see our just completed, newly refurbished home. They've been working on it for weeks and just completed... *moving out of the tent to reveal the Moppet House...looks exactly as it has always been*

*inside*

Snappy the Alligator: Sugar, are these Muffins low fat?
  14. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: No, they are not. Low fat muffins are not good. They taste horrible.
  15. Beauregard

Snappy: *halfway through scarffing twenty-muffins, spits them all back out and scarpers through the window*

Father: *entering the house* Oh crumbs... Hey, Grace, is that you?
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Cousin Grace: Yes, it is me. I cannot belive that aligator just wasted 20 of my best muffins!

Muffin(that cat): Meow?

*Canned audience*: Awwww!
  17. Beauregard

Father: Well, yes, good point, of course its you...if it wasn't you then you wouldn't have announced yourself as being you when you first came in, would you?...*confuses self with the exposition* Anyway, if you are looking to stay for a while, there's a spare room on the top floor. I'll show you up. *walking up stairs* When did I last see you anyway, was it at that party in Mexico?
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Ah, yes. the reunion in Mexico. I got to see so many family members there. I miss a lot of them. And I do plan to stay awhile. I hope my cat will not be of any trouble? She is litter box trained, of coarse.
  19. Beauregard

Father: We did see so many family members...and so much of some of them...I wasn't expecting Aunt Dandan to show up dressed like that. Your cat is very welcome, but will she need a room of her own or is she happy to share?
  20. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Oh, yes, she is happy with me. And also, i thought Uncle Jo's tux was very... shocking to say the least. Wouldn't you agree?