MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cut to:

Snappy the Alligator: *watching America's Next Top Model, down in the sewer* Man is that Tara Banks fierce! She made me cry in the finale for 2007.

Cut back to:

Father Moppet: Jack, lad, will you stop jumping around? You nearly took down this tent's entire support system by knocking over that pole. *aside* This tent replies on its Psychologist from Poland, you see.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan Moppet: Oh, hey there guys. Whatcha up to? Me, I'm just thinking about how strange it is that though I'm a step-cousin/nephew I still have the last name Moppet. Little confusing, but no one asks questions here so moving on.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Just one question actually, quite a serious one...if you are intending to stay, later in the rooms, and here now on the campsite... How do you take your smores? The smore the merrier, that's what I say!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan Moppet: Well, y'know, I actually like to get my marshmallows really nicely brown. And then I take two marshmallows and put them on the top and bottom of the chocolate and then I put the graham crackers on. You gonna make me one, Uncle Moppet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *got lost at about recipe midpoint* Something about Marshall Graham? Here, have one of these. *hands Logan a "Wilson's Patented 'Smore Where That Came From' Toastable Marshmellow"* Then you just need a toaster, and some oven gloves.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan Moppet: Oh, a microwave. I think I have one. *Pulls out microwave from back pocket* Okay, so, it's a pretty slow night. Ya think I could call up my pirate buddies to join us?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: You have pirate buddies? *raises eyebrow as if to say, most of my pirate friends were at least 50% enemies* I guess we could do with some sea-shanties by the fire...but just sea-shanties, mind, no sea shandies or sea-shindigs...*to self* Should get more sleeping bags.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan Moppet: Okay, they're here.

Pirate 1: Aaargh! We've come to take ye women and land, ye landlubbers!

Pirate 2: Ahoy Mateys! Where be the rum?

Logan Moppet: Yeah, you may want to be nice to them. They can get pretty angry...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Father Moppet: More milky sugar Ms Midni-...That's strange, I could have sworn she was here just a minute ago. Saucer of milk, kitty kitty?
Meow...er....cough...cough *turns back into a human and stands up* No thanks, the milk I just had was plenty. Now what just happened? That was....odd.

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: Got a joke for you guys! Why couldn't the pirate get in to see the movie? Because it was rated ARRRRRRRR! *no one laughs Uncle Bob repeats the punchline over and over as if it didn't get across*