MopFam Comic - Take Two

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A puppy? Oh SQUEE! Puppies are happy. Good luck naming it, though, Vibs. We spent days trying to figure out what to name my dog. At the time she looked like a giant cotton ball that got rolled around in cinnamon, so we named her Cinnamon. But then she got a haircut, and all the cinnamon color was gone. So we have a white dog named Cinnamon. But if you say it in a really sweet, sugar-coated voice, sometimes she answers to "hey, stupid dog!" But I digress. Congrats on the puppy, and I want more comic!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Presentign once again the team work of Vibs and...well...mostly Vibs, is the third instalment of the Moppet Family stuck in a comic book.

Father: Now if only I could find some directions...

We're Stuck in a Comic Book - Part 3

Vibs

Reaction score
... Enjoy! Oh and I hope you can read what is written on the signpost - In case you can't... um... The comic is more or less dead. :stick_out_tongue:

Vibs

Reaction score
... but the idea was all Beau's. And ain't it funny? :smile:

luvtosr

Reaction score
Sure is. I kind of missed the boat on the Moppet Family but these stand up pretty well on their own. It would be really cool if you could put them all together on a proper site, not just in Photobucket

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah that would be neat... really...

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I think it's about time the Moppet Family had their own bit of cyberspace, meetthemoppets.com perhaps...

Great work as always!