MopFam Comic!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Imagine...if the Moppet Family were cats...

Ok, so, I went to this site: "Catena Manor" and imediatly fell totally in love with all the art work there. So...um...I saved it all, and chopped a few panels around, and changed the dialougue to present Moppet Family Comics.

Please note: None of the art is done by me, or belongs to me, all copywrite belongs to Tracy Pierce of www.catenamanor.com , and is used without permission, but humbly acknoledging her work is just, WOW!

Enjoy!

The family photo album: Here (In order, Mother, Father, Kyle, Vic, Miss Mingostone, Vibs and Viq)

Mother vs. Father Round 1: Here

Bea:zany:{All likenesses do not represent the players...I think...}regard

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I always pictured Christy just like that.

And very VERY funny comic!

Vibs

Reaction score
Coolness Beau COOLNESS!!

If I ever learn how to make comics, I'll try and do some mopfam comics. But I absolutly love the cat-mop-fam-comic!

*Does a little dance*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I always pictured Christy just like that.

And very VERY funny comic!
Ahhahha! You always pictured Christy that way? AHhahah*cough* sorry..umm..(Just wait till SHE sees it...)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... You're missing some members of your own family there Bo.

Don't forget about Aunt Dan-Dan, Grandma, Ted the Moppet's family dog, Yakey and Biggy the Bigfoot (Kyle's pets).
And no Cole Family? Well, hope you're able to get it all done eventually Bo. Think I'll stick with the text from the thread though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ahem... You're missing some members of your own family there Bo.

Don't forget about Aunt Dan-Dan, Grandma, Ted the Moppet's family dog, Yakey and Biggy the Bigfoot (Kyle's pets).
And no Cole Family? Well, hope you're able to get it all done eventually Bo. Think I'll stick with the text from the thread though.
Yes, Count, i do know that. And it's a problem. You see, since these images are taken from another comic and just adapted I cn only use the characters they have got. And there's only a few female characters I havn't used...so most people can't be in the comic, sadly. If I could draw this well myself...or when Vibs does her comic version, then I'm sure everyone will get a look in.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Say no more, say no more. Know what you mean, know what you mean.
Good enough for now, nudge, nudge. Come on Vibs... Waiting for drawings.
But I won't say another word about it.
*Slings back soda in one gulp.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I told myself I was going to post no more than one a week...or one a day...or...but, I simply could not restrian myself. I am particularly poroud of this one staring Vibs and Viq, and Miss Mingostone. I had to chop up four comics add some stars, and text, and...well, I like it.

Once again, all images belong to www.catenamanor.com (except the stars, which are mine, *wink*)

That Love Thing - or - To Kill a Bird

Viq: Definatly That Love Thing
Vibs: Nah, To Kill a Bird
Viq: No way!
Vibs: Yes way!
Viq: Noo!
Vibs: Vic, you remeber that Fluff thing?
Viq: To Kill a Bird is nice...