Beauregard said:
Thanks! Can't wait to see Vibs' thoughts on this one...*snorting*
Oh boy, I hope you two don't get into another dirt fight...:crazy:

Vibs

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oh boy, I hope you two don't get into another dirt fight...:crazy:
... This one needs a little explaination:

MSN, Beau calling me a pain, throwing cream-pie in my face, me wants to make Beau feel like dirt, me and Ryan putting dirt on Beau.

AWESOME Comics Beau!! And fun-nie! And Vibs is too cute... :halo:

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Uhhh, I don't mean to be a killjoy, but this is VERY wrong.

One, I happen to know Tracy, and I don't think she'd take very kindly to you altering her comics like this. =|

Two, this is basically the lowest degree of art theft. You just do not take and alter someone's work like this without any form of permission first. I've seen this sorta stuff happen before, and it can get *ugly*.

Unless you wanna deal with some of her more vocal and loyal fans, I highly reccomend *not* continuing this or draw your own comics now.

Vibs

Reaction score
*Gulp*

Is it really that wrong? Hmm... Well okay I think I see your point. But I know Beau didn't mean to steal her art in fact I happen to know that he really loves it and thinks it is totally awesome and... um, okay maybe I should let Beau do this himself. I'm his twinsister (seperated at birth..um...) but he is an independent individual after all.

I'll shut up now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:

One, I happen to know Tracy, and I don't think she'd take very kindly to you altering her comics like this. =|

Two, this is basically the lowest degree of art theft. You just do not take and alter someone's work like this without any form of permission first. I've seen this sorta stuff happen before, and it can get *ugly*.

Unless you wanna deal with some of her more vocal and loyal fans, I highly reccomend *not* continuing this or draw your own comics now.
Sorry...I didn't realise she would mind that much...and I did take great pains to credit her. Sorry and all. I'll quit right now.

And, Tracy, if you ever see this? I'm very sorry. I wasn't meaning to steal, just to...borrow. Sorry again.

Bea:zany:{*sigh*}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Update! The new MopFam comic, staring Vib's Drawings should be coming to a forum near you any time soon. Sorry for any convenience.

Our first comic has two very familiar babies, with the next bringing back to stardom the father Mother, and Aunty figures...!!!

Tuen in next week...or...um...soon!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:

Thanks for saying something, EL. I wanted to earlier, but wasn't sure how to phrase myself.

-Kim