More Electric Company Memories

abiraniriba

Reaction score
turns me on

The Electric Comany turns me on. NO! NOT IN THAT WAY! SHEESH! anyway I liked the African American vampire character that they used and this was long before that little known chapter "Blackula" was added to the Count Dracula story.

BillyKal

Reaction score
Hey all -

Don't know if this was posted yet but there's a second volume of TEC episodes on Itunes. I don't know how long - or when they were released...just downloaded them.

Unfortunately there's one repeat episode that was on the last batch released on Itunes -- Episode 8B which is marked on the new batch as Episode 658.

So far nice episodes with the "Billy Lick a Lolly" on one of the episodes, as well as Pedro's Plants, Blue Beetle, The Short Circus singing "Poison"....etc.

Not as good as past compilations...but interesting nonetheless. Starting to see lots of repeated songs/sketches. Unfortunately, no Spiderman or Roadrunner (except on the aforementioned episode 8B). No 5-6 Season episodes except for 8B. There is a cool sketch with Irene Cara applying for a job at Vi's Diner -- with a little song featuring her on lead vocal. Cool.

Recommended for TEC fanatics. Just wish I could download it onto a DVD-R so I can play it on my TV.

sesameguy

Reaction score
Recommended for TEC fanatics. Just wish I could download it onto a DVD-R so I can play it on my TV.
Me too! There is something that will allow you to watch iTunes video on a regular TV set, but it seems to be a lot of hassle to go through just to watch a few episodes.

BillyKal, do you happen to remember if they showed "Sweet Sue at the sweet shop" in the iTunes episodes? That's one I'd like to see again.