More extra features on the Columbia TMS Vol. 6 DVD

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I was just checking a DVD site and spotted something interesting...

http://images.dvdempire.com/gen/movies/551335bh.jpg

The above is a link to a scan of the back cover to Columbia's upcoming Vol. 6 DVD... if you notice this is the first time they've listed the bonus materials on the back... but they say "and more!" at the end.

I haven't bought any of the previous Colubia ones as I have the Time Life ones but they were all the same content-wise weren't they???

So if anyone picks this release up let us know the "and more" is!

King Prawn

Reaction score
i'll be getting this one, i'll let you know if there's any more bonus features apart from what there was the the time-life release.

If no more special features have been added then there should be one Movie Mania Clip, a Muppetism, from the archieves and a hidden fact (as the easteregg). Am I right?

just want to know what exactly the "And more" will be if I find any.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
i'll be getting this one, i'll let you know if there's any more bonus features apart from what there was the the time-life release.

If no more special features have been added then there should be one Movie Mania Clip, a Muppetism, from the archieves and a hidden fact (as the easteregg). Am I right?

just want to know what exactly the "And more" will be if I find any.
Yeah the Time Life Vol. 6 has:

Muppetisms: "Fozzie (Da Bear)"
Movie Mania: "Muppet Screen Tests: I Love Lucy"
From the Archives: "Beaker"

+ the hidden feature:

Did You Know?: "The Flying Zucchini Brothers"

I suppose technically the "and more!" could be the "Did You Know?" fact - but that would be pretty poor use of the enticing phrase "and more!" :eek:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Yeah the Time Life Vol. 6 has:

Muppetisms: "Fozzie (Da Bear)"
Movie Mania: "Muppet Screen Tests: I Love Lucy"
From the Archives: "Beaker"

+ the hidden feature:

Did You Know?: "The Flying Zucchini Brothers"

I suppose technically the "and more!" could be the "Did You Know?" fact - but that would be pretty poor use of the enticing phrase "and more!" :eek:

Then again, whenever I see a DVD that claims to have "...and more!" it seems all it has to offer are movie trailers of films we'd like to forget (i.e. Kermit's Swamp Years *shudder*).