More Good News for Gilda Radner Fans

Convincing John

Reaction score
For you new MC'ers out there, I've been making different pieces of artwork depicting Gilda Radner. Each piece of art is shipped off to be on permanent display at a Gilda's Club affiliate (for more info, go to www.gildasclub.org). For those on here who have seen pictures of it, last year I made a life-size replica of Gilda from her "Tap Your Troubles Away" number on TMS. This statue is on permanent display at the Gilda's Club Quad Cities in Davenport, Iowa.

Two more pieces of Gilda related art have been finished. One is a huge pen and ink drawing of Gilda as Roseanne Roseannadanna. This one is on display at the Gilda's Club South Jersey in Atlantic City, NJ. The other is an 18 inch bust of Gilda as another character called Rhonda Weiss. This one is on a FedEx truck bound for the Gilda's Club Westchester in White Plains, NY. She should be there by tomorrow.

If you live near one of these areas, these pieces will be auctioned off to help the affiliates I mentioned, and they will remain on permanent display to add to the warm and welcoming atmosphere that Gilda's Clubs provide.

Take care everyone,

Convincing John