More merchandise questions: Disney film crew Muppets

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Hey all,

I picked up some Disney Muppets figures on eBay and I was wondering if these made a complete set:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6052186441&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

There's a Gonzo, Kermit and Fozzie as you can see and all of them have "TM & (c) Henson, (c) DISNEY, CHINA" in embossed text on their feet. The figs are 4 to 5 inches big.

Were there other figs in this set? Any info on it at all?

Thanks again for your help!

Joris

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Thank you very much for that info ... :smile:

Now I'll have to find somebody who's willing to sell me just the Piggy figure ...

Joris

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
There's also a Bean Bunny. Happy Hunting!
-Artie

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Thanks for that, Artie ... and so the plot thickens ... :embarrassed:

Nobody would actually have a picture of the complete set, is it? If so, please shoot me a PM so I can tell you my e-mail addy. I would appreciate greatly any help on this. Even "amateur" pictures would do fine; I just want to know what I'm looking for (I'm an @rse for complete sets).

Thanks!

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
I have been looking all over the place for the Bean Bunny in this set, but I don't seem to be able to find anything on him ...

Is it possible, Artie, that you are confusing the Vision 3-D PVC set as shown on this page ...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/toys.shtml

... with the 5 inch soft plastic figure set I'm originally talking about?

There's yet another set of hard plastic figures on the Vision 3-D show, which you can see in this auction ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUPPET-VISION-3...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

... and also that one has a Bean Bunny in it. I guess it can only add to the confusion.

The original auctions mentioned in the earlier posts are of course gone now and I would put up a picture of the figs I have if that was possible here at all, but I guess you'll have to do with a scanty description of the 5 inch soft plastic set (it's stocked away right now):

Kermit is sitting in a directors chair with a pile of movie reels under it;
Gonzo is wearing a red baret and holding an action clipboard;
Fozzie {have to look 'im up for details ... :rolleyes:};
Piggy {don't have the Piggy in this set}

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
And once again Eric answers the question ... thanks Eric!
Now I know what I'm looking after ... I miss the Piggy and Bean Bunny in my set.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
So far I hadn't any luck in finding these on eBay ... is there a chance you guys know a place where I can buy the figures I miss?