1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

More missing segments from the 3198 page

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Johnmhowarth, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Active Member

@Oscarfan, does anyone know which segments in Episode 3198 (including Noggin edits) are not listed in the episode page?

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Buddy, I'm gonna say this once and only once - you really should stop obsessing over such small details. And please stop bugging Shane and others about stuff like this, as I'm sure they're getting tired of your questions.

I'm not trying to sound rude (if I did, I'm sorry), I'm just giving you some advice.

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Late reply, but Kylie has a point. You've been flooding the forums with these threads on small information and after awhile, it just gets tiresome and annoying.

I'm sure you're not gonna listen and I'm probably just wasting my time commenting so this is the last time I'm gonna say anything. Any other threads I'm just gonna report to the staff.

4. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Active Member

Does anyone have a complete copy of the Noggin or PBS?