More Muppet Books

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
I was browsing through the collectibles section of Muppet central and decided to look at the "books" section because I just came in contact with a few of them. Now, I realize you probably couldn't put EVERY book on there ever made, but what method do you use to pick out which to put on and which t keep off? :confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Megan,

Actually we are trying to list every Muppet book that has been published. Keep in mind that we're not including Muppet Babies or Sesame Street items (unless they include Kermit).

If you know of books that aren't listed there, please fill out our help form.

The Muppet books page is accessible here.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Baby Kermit

Well, Phillip said that we want very Muppet excluding Seasame Street and Muppet Babies unless they include Kermit. I was just wondering if Baby Kermit counts as a Kermit.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the misunderstanding... We are including Sesame Street items only IF Kermit is featured. There are very few cases where this applies but they are significant like with the Sesame Street Anniversary Talking Kermit doll.

For now, Muppet Babies items (including Baby Kermit) are not included in the guide as we're trying to focus on the Classic Muppet characters as that's what most people are interested in.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
When I say "Muppets" around here anyways, most peopel I talkto instantly think, "ooh wait, the Muppet Babies?" Some dnt even know it went farther than that. Kinda depressing...