More Muppet Busts

Luke

Reaction score
Lew and Zoot are spot on. I hope Ken can work out whatever it is Sideshow have done to them because i think if it could be translated to the figures things could be even better.

A lot of the othes I feel are slightly average - i know they are supposed to be a 'classic' line but some of the character images really do look very dated to me. Statler and Waldorf was very nice - Gonzo or Janice i just didn't think looked all that great. Chef also looked like a very early version of the character whereas Palisades tend to stick with the current character styles.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ok, I may be really stupid, but where are the pictures?

I click on the Comic Con coverage and see... nothing about them busts.

**Note: Nevermind. I found it after I posted... duh!**

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I have seen Janice.

*sigh*

And I hope she gets more work done. :frown: What bothered me the most, and I can't believe no one's mentioned this yet, is that HER HAIR IS MUCH TOO SMALL FOR HER HEAD!!. :mad:

She looks all weird, cause her head therefore looks too big for her hair, it's too short, and there's not enough of it. :frown:

PLEASE re-work Janice---the 2nd biggest female character of TMS deserves so much better...

:frown:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Besides, for being a "Muppet Bust," Janice sure doesn't have much of one.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Janice just seems to be missing much of the texture and detail of the other busts. Her lips are too plastic-like shiny as well. I guess it's just a let down when compared with the magnificant job they have done on most of the others. That teal color on her guitar thingy has to go. What was wrong with giving her a normal guitar?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully the guitar was the artist's decision, and not Hensons. It's more likely to get changed that way.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed that Janice's god awful ugly guitar is a bass?! Does Janice play bass??! NO!!!!

Sheesh.