more muppets undies

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
to tell you guys the truth...i wear the muppet undies, theyre pretty comfortable but these target ones are new to me so im excited

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
to tell you guys the truth...i wear the muppet undies, theyre pretty comfortable but these target ones are new to me so im excited
I feel your excitement ...... hey i'm sure Muppet Central could do with reviews of the Muppet underwear. You should speak to Phillip about that, i'm sure he'll be thrilled. :big_grin:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I feel your excitement ...... hey i'm sure Muppet Central could do with reviews of the Muppet underwear. You should speak to Phillip about that, i'm sure he'll be thrilled. :big_grin:
this may sound stupid, but who is phillip?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
this may sound stupid, but who is phillip?
He's the webmaster of the site. I'm sure an article or review on the underwear range would be terrific.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: piggie chicks

Originally posted by WOMAN! WOMAN!
Actually, I'm rather Piggy-esque myself. We can say these things among ourselves... :smile:

the only reason i talk, is become i am in the same boat!!!!

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
I know i said it as a joke, heck i even held back on a few punchlines - but i see no reason why there shouldn't be a review of the underwear - it's an officially licensed Henson product. There's reviews of everything else.

Luke

Reaction score
I'd love to Jamie, nothing else would give me more pleasure, but can you imagine a review of underwear by me ? I mean even i wouldn't trust myself with that one, we'd probably get censored by the commision for bad underwear jokes. :eek: