More of Sidebottom?

Princeton

Reaction score
As you all probably know, Sidebottom only appeared in three episodes: "Boober's Dream", "Boober's Quiet Day", and "Sidebottom Blues". My question is, do you think more could have been done with the character or was it best that he was only in three eps?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I personally want to go on record as Ms. Anti-Sidebottom, lol. True, I did feel a little sorry for him in his first episode. But overall, Sidebottom can't hold a candle to regular Boober's offbeat grumpy humor.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I agree, I did'nt really like him that much, I think he was more of a one episode character :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I guess what I didn't like was that there seemed to be an attitude with the other Fraggles (and in the story's message itself) that Boober somehow "needed" to change and be more like Sidebottom. I liked Boober the way he was and didn't want him to change.

Of course in "Sidebottom Blues" it is acknowledged that Sidebottom is pretty useless in a crisis and needs Boober's guidance. Lol

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess I didn't like him because it seemed to me like Boober always had a sense of humor in a way and did not need to be over the top with it like everyone else :3

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd certainly have been on the "Less of Sidebottom" side of the fence...but I do see what his point was.