1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MORE pupp's by meh!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by fluffmuppet, Jan 5, 2003.

1. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Hiya peeps! long time no...write? hehe, yup! I have been very very busy lately, I am making puppets till the fluff comes outta my ears!

in the meantime, I have some pics you can look at of my most recently made creations, as well as some behind-the-scenes of my Puppetry Club!

Here's the link: http://www.picturetrail.com/sangopuppets/

(btw - the Janice puppet will have to wait, I have over 4 other puppets to make! *dies*)

hehe, seeya then!
  2. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Hey Fluffy!

Yeah, it's been a long time. How are you? Lovely pics, your puppets look great! Keep up the good work. As for me, well, i have had a lot of time on my hands lately, but i haven't really felt like building. But now i am starting to feel the urge again :D

/Anders
  3. pdbooch

pdbooch New Member

very cool

I LOVE the arms on Noggin. Thats a very cool way to design the arms
    for the puppet. They're fun!
    Patrick
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Great work!! :)

FOZ