1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

More Quilts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by MuppetQuilter, Mar 5, 2003.

1. MuppetQuilter Member

A few people have been asking me when I'd put up pictures of some new quilts. I've added two. You can see them by clicking the link in my sig.

Jamie-- thanks again for your suggestions on Warhol Kermit. They made a big difference! :D
  2. Phillip Administrator

Great additions Annika! Fantastic work.
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Great work!!!

I want a Muley the Mule and Friends blanket (my characters) and actually thought about making one once. I would use the fur from the puppets to make them on the quilt, though. IF I did it.

~Kev
    :o
  4. radionate New Member

Wonderful job Annika!!!!

I love the Warhol Kermit!!!
  5. Luke Active Member

I love them all ! Great stuff Annika - the Warhol Kermits, Red Fraggle and the Bill Baretta Quilt (With Tutu Pepe !) are my particular favourites.
  6. MuppetQuilter Member

Thanks! :)

Glad you like them. Warhol Kermits is my favorite. I had that design in my head for a while and it's great to finally have it done. Tutu Pepe was, of course, something I really wanted to do, but I've never been satisfied with that design. And there's too much blank space around Bobo and Johnny on that quilt. *sigh* Live and learn.
  7. sarah_yzma Active Member

so if it's a bill baretta quilt do you get to snuggle with bill baretta???? what just wondering!

Sarah
  8. MuppetQuilter Member

You don't even get to snuggle with Pepe. :(

But Bill did post on the old forum when I first put up pictures of that quilt. :flirt:
  9. sarah_yzma Active Member

that's prettyyy far from a bill snuggly, but it'll have to do....

:flirt: sitting here....thinking :flirt:
  10. electricmayhem New Member

Those are excellent! I really like the Gonzo one! They're all fantastic:)