1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

more samples of my work online

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by ravagefrackle, Sep 20, 2005.

1. ravagefrackle New Member

something comming soon

sorry for this seeminly pointless post, had some web trouble, and i couldnt post an empty thread, sorry :smirk:
  2. ravagefrackle New Member

3. Blink Member

Nice site James!

It is good that you have more information about yourself and your puppets. I love the extra pictures of your work. Well done.
  4. propologist Member

your puppets

Hi ravagefrackle,
    Nice puppets, I really like that turtle, looks like it has a lot of character.

propologist

Mike
  5. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly!

Well done James, everything looks great! I also really dug the Roach and Lola.

So do you work at the workshop, or did you just make these for yourself?

Looks like you have a lotta fun at work, keep it up!
    :)
    Anthony
  6. gfarkwort Member

I like it! Very COOOOOOOOOL
    I was reading your blog, is that big Gonzo for Disney Parks or attractions? Because it sounds interesting!
  7. ravagefrackle New Member

thanks you everyone, glad you like my stuff

glad you like the roach that was a freelance project from last year,

Lola was my first Puppet working at the workshop, i was hired to refurb her, for Plaza Sesemo, if you read thru the blog part you cen take a look at my Resume and see some of the other projects i was involved in.
  8. ravagefrackle New Member

The Smart Head Project was a expeiriment in creating walkaround charecters that would act more like the puppets, unline the Live Sesame Street Shows, these walkaround were animatronic, they ahd all the servos and computer hook ups that have been used in feature films, they could be performed live, or have a prerecorded performance track , i think the only time they were used was fore thr premerire of "MUPPETS FROM SPACE", was a pretty quick build, we ended up working staight thru the Memorial day Holiday to get them finished so that they could be shipped to LA, for the films opening.
  9. BlueFrackle Active Member

Hi James,
    What was the White Rat built for?

And also what were the Roach, Snails and Turtle built for?
  10. ravagefrackle New Member

i built the rat , just because he wasnt used in anything, i built him at home,

the others were a freelance project, i just built what from designs they sent me, not sure were that project has gone, if i here anything about it, ill post it here.

and on my site.
  11. ravagefrackle New Member

Just Added a WHLOE LOT MORE PICS , Check them out ! :)
  12. gfarkwort Member

You make some of the coolest Puppets around!
    I also Really like your concept sculpts.
  13. ravagefrackle New Member

Thanks very much, glad you ike them, someday ill turn those sculpts into puppets, (course i have been saying that for a long time, lol)
  14. Vic Romano Active Member

ravagefrackle, I've been wanting to know exactly where in Jersey you're from! These are freakin' sweet, man! I especially love Skankin Frackle!
  15. ravagefrackle New Member

Glad you like them man

16. Krazedmuppet Active Member

its very awsome, you do fab work!:excited:
  17. Phantom New Member

It's official...I went to the notary...You are now one of my heroes. Wow! I knew you were great, but you are GREAT! Okay, enough butt-kissing for now....WOW!
  18. ravagefrackle New Member

Thank You both, glad people are enjoying my work so much
  19. robinthecrow New Member

Excellent work James!

I particularly like the Yellow Dog!

I loved Mopatop! Shame CITV over here in the UK, doesn't play it anymore :-(

Good work!

David.
  20. ravagefrackle New Member

thanks much, , i wa pretty happy with the yellow dog as well,