More Time/Life DVDs soon?

HombreDeSilla

Reaction score
WWW.TVShowsOnDvd.com is reporting that another five Muppet Show DVDs are on their way 'soon'. Does anybody have a clue if Time/Life is seriously considering this or if it's just the Time/Life 'maybe' getting repeated somewhere new?

-Steve (doin' whatever a spider can...)

kustomboy

Reaction score
i really hope that is true, i would love time life to continue the series. i'd have no problem sending them more money for more dvd's.

Animal

Reaction score
That´s GREAT news!
I really hope it´s true...

*Hans*

Foreignman

Reaction score
I need to buy the first ten, but another five would be amazing. I need those DVD's!

scarecroe

Reaction score
The word as of a few weeks ago is that they were planning on issuing the current volumes 11-15 on DVD by the end of the summer. These are the same 11-15 that were released on VHS.

It was confirmed however that they would not be continuing the line of Muppet Show videos beyond their 15 volumes.

By the way, this forum *does* have a search function. It's very easy to use. The button is labeled "search" and located at the top of every page in the forum. Just FYI.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
I need to buy the first ten, but another five would be amazing. I need those DVD's!
Agreed, more volumes would be fantastic, but the only way a license for a product is going to continue is if you buy what they make available for you.

While Time-Life has made it known that they do not wish to continue their line, this doesn't mean that Henson might not contract with somebody else for episodes that Time-Life doesn't have the distribution rights to. However Henson won't be negotiating a deal for products that don't sell.

Bottom line (and it's been said many times before): if you want Muppet stuff, buy what's available now. Get your friends to buy them. Buy them as gifts for others. If you have nieces, nephews, little cousins and/or children of your own, getting Muppet stuff for them is a great way to continue the Muppet legacy and also support future products.

Muppeholic

Reaction score
More Muppet Shows on DVD? I am SO There! Good thing I've got a birthday coming up!

Luke

Reaction score
A word of warning - TVshowsonDVD isn't the most accurate place for news - i think the last thing we heard from Time Life was that they weren't going to be releasing more DVDs at all. Maybe someone could email them and get the official word.

M

Muppet Labs

Hello,

I have the Time Life Best of The Muppet Show 1-10 on DVD and I would love to finish off the set with 11-15 on DVD but for some reason I don't think it is going to happen as it seems a little late in the game to finally release more DVDs when 11-15 have been available on video for awhile.....I hope I am wrong.

Bye,

Todd

prairiegekko

Reaction score
Timelife videos in Canada

Hello everyone. I am a huge muppet fan! I would love to get my hands on the muppet Show DVD collection from timelife. However timelife tells me they cannot ship it to canada. Big problem. I have never used ebay before but was told this may be my only option. I have been checking it almost everyday to check out the prices on the set. This is where I run into another problem..I have found them at a reasonable looking price until you add the s/h and customs + the nasty exchange rate! I also know that I could do better with timelife once I use discount codes. Does anyone have any suggestions of anywhere else I could find them? Also does anyone know any info about the set eventually being available in canada? I would really love this set! Thank you in advance for any suggestions.