More Time-Live Muppet Show DVD's will arrive in September

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Please tell me you're joking. There isn't really an episode like that is there???

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MuppetVisions,

Hey,
That was The Muppet Show Guest Starring Liza Minelli, It also won an award for the script !

See ya

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetVision3D
Please tell me you're joking. There isn't really an episode like that is there???
Don't worry, they didn't really kill 'em...

:wink:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
captioned?

Anyone know if the Time Life Vol 11-15 DVDs are closed captioned for the hearing impaired? I didn't buy the first batch because they weren't CC, but I wonder if Time Life would caption the second batch, since there's competition from Columbia.

I'd prefer not to wait until Columbia releases them all, but if TimeLife won't caption, I have no choice.

Siggh.... wish there was a deaf Muppet....

grail

Reaction score
i don't think it's competition, columbia's releasing the SAME discs...the only difference i've heard of is the captioning and the fact that it'll have a different logo (columbia's, not time-life's). it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that they added the captioning because they had to to be able to put their logo on it or some such crap...it's crummy, but companies don't usually go out of their way to make a fundamental change on a disc like that just to sell a few extra copies to a section of the public that isn't very large overall. having said that, please realize i mean no offense to you or anyone else...i'm just jaded when it comes to big business, and don't expect good things from them unless there's money involved...

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
well...

No offense taken.

Deaf folks make up quite a large section of the public, but when you get to Muppet-lovin' deaf folks... OK, I guess that's a pretty small faction. :smile:

grail

Reaction score
you're quite correct, i was just playing "let's see things like big businesses do"...basically, i sit there and try to figure out how to best make a lot of money, while screwing a large number of people in the process...

i could never handle working in "big business"...if i did, i don't think i could live with myself...

*wait for it...*

MuppetVison

Reaction score
will the "KILLING" episode be on DVD or Tape anytime soon? It's my fav. Did I say that?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Does anyone know the web address for Columbia Tristar Home Video? I've tried about every combination of those, and just cant find it.......