More Time-Live Muppet Show DVD's will arrive in September

grail

Reaction score
*sigh* i guess no one's gonna finish my joke...

Wookie: go to http://www.cthe.com (columbia tristar home entertainment), scroll down to "about sony pictures" and click on that. then scroll down to the bottom where there's a link for "Feedback". it's a form, but that's the closest thing i've found so far as a way to contact them...

towels

Reaction score
Well, I guess you'll have to get another apartment then!
:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Well, I guess you'll have to get another apartment then!
THANK YOU!!! i love that joke, and all i wanted was for someone to finish it. towels, buddy...you're my new hero. but only if you actually have your towel. i keep one in the trunk of my car, and i actually have a hand-towel that i have kept in my desk/locker/whatever at every job i've ever had...

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
THANK YOU!!! i love that joke, and all i wanted was for someone to finish it. towels, buddy...you're my new hero. but only if you actually have your towel. i keep one in the trunk of my car, and i actually have a hand-towel that i have kept in my desk/locker/whatever at every job i've ever had...
Right here on my desk. a lovely orange one that's started to fray a little bit. Be sure to let it sniff your hand before you try to pet it.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Well I bought the first two volumes of the Best of the Muppet Show, the Columbia Tri Star versions. I noticed Time Life has them labeled Volume 1-10, etc. Are they actually numbered on their packaging, or is it just an easy method of seperating them out on their site? It appears if so, the Columbia Tri Star version is not. If neither or numbered, I kind of wonder why. It seems like, for sets, you would always want to number them, just so people would see "Volume 10", and think, hey, I want the other nine. On the packaging itself, you can be kind of oblivious to the fact that there are other volumes.

Assuming Columbia TriStar goes on with the collection, does that mean that ultimately, some point down the road, both Columbia and Time Life will have identical 20 volume sets? Or is Time Life going to stop after 15?

Its probably a big nill now, because of the Best of series, but has anyone heard anything about possible season sets? I prefer season sets for the most part, over best of, just because, well, their best isn't always my "best", etc.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
I noticed Time Life has them labeled Volume 1-10, etc. Are they actually numbered on their packaging, or is it just an easy method of seperating them out on their site?
Well, they have sequential catalog numbers on the spines of the cases (that end in "-01," "-02," etc.), but that's it. There's no "Volume 1!" or anything on it.

I'm pretty sure the volume numbers listed on the site correspond with the catalog numbers.

suggsy

Reaction score
I doubt we'll see box sets now that the Time Life are coming out through Columbia. My guess (hope) is that eventually, in about 40 discs, every episode will be out through tehse best of discs, just out of sequence. That's what happened with the Twilight Zone. They started with best of and just continued it until every episode was out.

BTW, does anyone have vol. 11-15 on VHS? Anything you want to tell us?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by suggsy

BTW, does anyone have vol. 11-15 on VHS? Anything you want to tell us?
Ummmm....whenever the intro came on and he said "Hi, I'm Brian Henson," I automatically replied "Hi Brian" every time

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I don't mean to be impatient, and I'm sure the answer is no, but has Time Life given any indication as to what day they're going to start selling the new discs? It's a long shot, but why not. <---*period intentional, statement, not question*

-Chris

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Forgive if this question has already been asked

well anyways, on the Columbia DVD do they have the Muppet moments that the Time Life one's have and everything?