Morgan's Art--Old and New (Mostly Old)

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to My Gallery of Evil Oldness! Of course, there will be some new stuff when I come around to it, but until then, you're stuck with my old junk. :stick_out_tongue: I'd love to see your faces after they've been tortured--or awed?--by these demons of old fanart!

First off, I'd like to start by showing this colored fanart, since it was the first up on Imageshack. I give props to this pic because it was my first attempt at Sidebottom, and also the first FR fanart that was colored. It's also the second time Boober was drawn--and his art style changed a bit from the last one in terms of eyes.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2924/biitosilp0.jpg

And please leave questions about the beartrap to yourself, okay?

Another update! It's horrible! X_X Well, really it's horrible because it's unfinished. It's my first-ever attempt at Blind Pew!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9828/bppencildesignuw3.jpg

Vic Romano

Reaction score
W:crazy:W! Yer' really good, and Boober looks so kinky, I L:flirt:VE it! More!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Thank you for the lovely comments (LOL, Boober kinky? :stick_out_tongue: )! And since you liked it, I thought I might as well show you some even older stuff!

This first one was drawn way back when I didn't know Begoony's name, so I decided to call him "Dust Bunny"--Dusty for short--simply because that was what he reminded me of: a dust bunny. In the later drawings, he didn't change much, though the color in his eyes became more prominent.

Dust "Dusty" Bunny

This design isn't colored in, but it's my very first drawing of Clueless Morgan! While I drew and inked this drawing, I was unsure of what his nose was supposed to be like, but I left it as it is. Over time, his eyes were bigger, showing more color, and eventually in one picture his horns were the way they were supposed to be. ^_^;

Morgan "Clueless" Goat

This really showed that issue with Morgan's nose that I previously mentioned, but it's one of the first group pictures I've drawn in the notebook at the time. As you can see, I've finally gotten the accuracy of the costumes closer to the movie versions, though there's still some small details to work on. There's nothing much else I can say about this except that they look so adorable and chibified! :excited:

Dusty and Morgan

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oooh, love Dusty's eyes, keep 'em comin'; they're really good!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Love it. Those are awsome. Keep up the good work and can't wait for more.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Since you like my old stuff, I'd like to also introduce you to my new stuff--starting with my fan-characters! :smile: Whenever I get an idea for a fanfic or something of the sort, I usually have a fan-character to accompany for it--usually as a romantic interest or relative.

Damius wasn't the first one created, but he's the one I drew the most out of all the FC's. As for his story, he was supposed to be Blind Pew's (adopted) younger brother. Born deaf, cybernetic ears were implanted, allowing him to hear four times better than normal--so long as no radio signals are caught in them. He was to be introduced in a 'fic-in-progress of mine called Hitman vs. Assassin.

Damius Pew

The next guy burns my eyes for some reason after I finished drawing and coloring him. Mathamius Pew--Blind Pew's older brother, who lost his ability to walk after an accident involving a house fire several years ago--wasn't as hard to draw as his wheelchair was. In fact, I think his wheelchair was the main reason why his design with the legs look rather plain in comparison to the other FC's shown here. He's also to be introduced in Hitman vs. Assassin, and will become a source of information of BP's past, as well as an antagonist. (I sorta spoiled things a bit on that last sentence! :stick_out_tongue: Oh, and his design still makes my eyes burn.)

Mathamius Pew

This one is probably one of the hottest-looking characters I've ever drawn! :big_grin: Tekashi Pew--judging from the last name, is yet another relative of BP's. The catch? There are two, actually. For one, he's his son; for another, he doesn't--and will never--appear in Hitman vs. Assassin at all! Instead, he appears in a FR fanfic as the "Kreigle" (croc-like creatures with spiked tails) that deceives Travelling Matt into leading the Kreigle army into the US (or the "Us", as they call it).

Tekashi "Tek" Pew

More coming soon!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
C:cool::big_grin:L! Tekashi "Tek" Pew looks very Bruce Lee, I dig it!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
C:cool::big_grin:L! Tekashi "Tek" Pew looks very Bruce Lee, I dig it!
Thanks! Glad you like my art so far! And I definitely "dug" Tek's design, too!

By the way, I might or might not be able to update, since school starts again for me tomorrow. :frown: Oh, well. At least Fall Break was fun. Made me wish it would never end--or at least continue for a couple more days.

~ Morgan "I can't believe I forgot to type this down at all today" Goat

PS: Does my avvy look a little weird to you guys? 'Cause if it is, I can always change it. (I was thinking of making a BP avvy sometime soon, anyways.)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's cool, just a little difficult to make out.